PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

Shadow Fox
04-15-2002, 09:14 PM
Yup, I finally got my Naki Xbox kit from the good 'ol XBA Staff here...:)

Big ups to Stephen, Van, MEC, and whomever else made this possible!!!

Hell, you can fit like 30 games and three controllers + Xbox in this thing (plus other consoles- I've already tried ;) ), with a kickass Xbox logo going on. Tight!!

Just had to speak my mind; anyone else here won a prize from the contests??

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

Rancey
04-15-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox

Hell, you can fit like 30 games and three controllers + Xbox in this thing (plus other consoles- I've already tried ;) ), with a kickass Xbox logo going on. Tight!!

Congrats SF, I see you ventured out of the debate forum long enough to make a thread :eek:

Crazy Joe
04-15-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox

yo how did you fit 3 controllers in the case?

Halo of Flies
04-15-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

yo how did you fit 3 controllers in the case?
With a hammer...

FlyBoy
04-15-2002, 10:54 PM
Yeah, seriously... I can only fit 2 and then I carry my other 2 with me.

jschelm
04-15-2002, 11:59 PM
I can only fit 2 as well and I also wanted to thank XBA and Naki for the case. It helped keep me entertained on my travels this last weekend.

l Maximus l
04-16-2002, 02:02 AM
Yes, these cases are amazing...a must buy if you don't own one! I actually play my XBox right out of the case! And, when I'm finished with my gaming session, I simply close the "lid" and zip it up, therefore, protecting my precious green and black beauty from the wrath of dust :D

It's durable...very durable, in fact! It fits several games, 2 controllers, two memory cards, has extra pockets for miscellaneous stuff, etc.

I'm curious, though, Shadow Fox, how did you manage to fit 3 controllers? Or, did you mean to say 2?

The only downfall of the bag is that it doesn't carry beer...but, then again, that's what my other hand is for :D

Shadow Fox
04-16-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Maximus and everybody else
Yes, these cases are amazing...a must buy if you don't own one! I actually play my XBox right out of the case! And, when I'm finished with my gaming session, I simply close the "lid" and zip it up, therefore, protecting my precious green and black beauty from the wrath of dust :D

It's durable...very durable, in fact! It fits several games, 2 controllers, two memory cards, has extra pockets for miscellaneous stuff, etc.

I'm curious, though, Shadow Fox, how did you manage to fit 3 controllers? Or, did you mean to say 2?

The only downfall of the bag is that it doesn't carry beer...but, then again, that's what my other hand is for :D Yeah, I busted a major typo there- I can get 4 SNES controllers in there, though...;)

I'm glad to see other peeps picked up this accessory. It is badass, and is very durable...Hell, I'd use it as a laptop case if I had a titanium powerbook, but oh well...

Frostberg
04-16-2002, 04:51 PM
lol you wouldnt need a case this big for one of those titanium powerbooks...they are so lightweight and small...anyway

I just got my G-Pak or X-Pak or whatever you wish to call it yesterday...I was so suprised at how soft it was inside...good protection for your eXpensiveBox...it wasnt cheap and I wouldnt want to transport it around with inferior luggage contraptions...it deserves the best...the design is just amazing how you basically get to control how much you want out...and those little helper cables that hold up the lid thing where you put the CDs is equally ingenious...The lovely pewter type strap connections and zippers are breathtaking...I really love this case! It would be more than worth it to buy this baby...100% recommended..the small drawback is that of course only space for 2 controllers...but I think some other type of pocket is necessary...especially because I have more cables I would like to carry around with me...the mem card pockets are great too...I dont have any memory cards but the elastic pockets make me want to put some there!

GREAT JOB NAKI (we want more of your stuff later!)

THANKS XBA!!!

l Maximus l
04-16-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
lol you wouldnt need a case this big for one of those titanium powerbooks...they are so lightweight and small...anyway

I just got my G-Pak or X-Pak or whatever you wish to call it yesterday...I was so suprised at how soft it was inside...good protection for your eXpensiveBox...it wasnt cheap and I wouldnt want to transport it around with inferior luggage contraptions...it deserves the best...the design is just amazing how you basically get to control how much you want out...and those little helper cables that hold up the lid thing where you put the CDs is equally ingenious...The lovely pewter type strap connections and zippers are breathtaking...I really love this case! It would be more than worth it to buy this baby...100% recommended..the small drawback is that of course only space for 2 controllers...but I think some other type of pocket is necessary...especially because I have more cables I would like to carry around with me...the mem card pockets are great too...I dont have any memory cards but the elastic pockets make me want to put some there!

GREAT JOB NAKI (we want more of your stuff later!)

THANKS XBA!!!

Hey there, Mr. Frosty :D Dude, behind the game inserts might be a good place for extra cables if they were folded flat enough. Just an idea :)

Glad you like your case! But, call me biased if you like, but, I like mine better! :D

Frostberg
04-16-2002, 05:08 PM
Yeah theres an idea, but I wanted to carry around an S Vid cable, and unfourtently I have to carry around the large pack thing on the Advanced Adapter...and I need to carry around my extra composite cable then in case the TV I run into doesnt have S-Video (poor tv) but it isint that bad because you need to carry around controllers anyway...