PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to XBA and Naki

Master Gracey
04-15-2002, 11:19 PM
I got my Naki case a couple days ago and I can't believe how cool it is! It's already been put to good use taking the Box to a deprived friend's house. THANK YOU XBA AND NAKI!!! This is truly the greatest Xbox website. Something strange just occurred to me though...

Is it safe to compare my Xbox case to those Bible covers the Jehova's Witnesses carry around? Now I can go around door to door...

**ding dong**

Mrs. Fishbreath: "Hello?"

Me: "Hello, miss. Did you know that the Xbox has a wonderful plan for your life?"

Mrs. Fishbreath: "No... but please tell me more. Would you like to come in for some buttered scones?"

Me: "Actually, I gave at the office. But take this brochure!"

Nato King
04-16-2002, 07:36 AM
Like I said before I will say it again. I am so gald that everybody is getting there Naki pak ok.:D I have not heard of anybody having a problem with it and I am happy for that. I only have been hearing good news about the pak.

Hey Master Gracey I love your example of the Xbox Jehova's Witnesses. Real cool:)

Ninja Scroll
04-16-2002, 08:34 AM
Congrates Mister gracey:)

I think I got screwed, im still waiting for mine:( What gives XBA staff?:D

btw, hope you enjoy you new Naki case playa!;)

Nato King
04-16-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Congrates Mister gracey:)

I think I got screwed, im still waiting for mine:( What gives XBA staff?:D

btw, hope you enjoy you new Naki case playa!;)

Hey Ninja, you will get your Naki case real soon. Remember you and Maximus and some other guys were one of the last people to win a pak so you should be getting yours in a couple of days now.:) :)

l Maximus l
04-16-2002, 01:10 PM
I got mine about 5 days ago...so, Ninja: You'll be getting yours very soon!

I love this thing! It's very durable...and I actually play my XBox out of the pack! I just close it up when I'm not using it so I can protect it from dust and the like. To me, it's a must buy if you are a person that doesn't own one or didn't win one. It's, arguably, the nicest carrying case ever created :)

Snoopy7548
04-16-2002, 01:13 PM
i got mine yesterday, its cool, i thought it was gonna be bigger, but anyway, its still a really cool case, i can use it when i go to my brothers house (he lives in virginia, i might be goin there for a few days in the summer):D

Nato King
04-16-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I got mine about 5 days ago...so, Ninja: You'll be getting yours very soon!

I love this thing! It's very durable...and I actually play my XBox out of the pack! I just close it up when I'm not using it so I can protect it from dust and the like. To me, it's a must buy if you are a person that doesn't own one or didn't win one. It's, arguably, the nicest carrying case ever created :)

See Maximus has his pak already and gave good new about the pak. Like I said before you should be getting yours real soon Ninja go out and sit next to the mail box it should be there anytime now.:) I know the wait must be killing you now because everybody else has there pak but you. :D

Ninja Scroll
04-16-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

See Maximus has his pak already and gave good new about the pak. Like I said before you should be getting yours real soon Ninja go out and sit next to the mail box it should be there anytime now.:) I know the wait must be killing you now because everybody else has there pak but you. :D

I hope it comes soon waximus & serg w, cause I seem to be da only addict (or atleast one of the last) waiting for mine:( .

Oh, ya know.. like they say, good things come to those who wait.;)

Happy to know your excited about yours waxy.
And serg, I cant wait at my home by my mail box, I told Stephan to mail it to my job because im never home to get UPS for FedEX packages and I dont trust no neighbors or desk people in my apartment complex.
So hopefully while im posting my brains out in da XBA some delivery jabroni will walk in with da peoples Naki case!:D

E-Xbox
04-16-2002, 03:01 PM
LOL @ NINJA!!!

I GOT MINE LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO!

its sooo sweet
thanks again to xba and naki....

peace

l Maximus l
04-16-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I hope it comes soon waximus & serg w, cause I seem to be da only addict (or atleast one of the last) waiting for mine:( .

Oh, ya know.. like they say, good things come to those who wait.;)

Happy to know your excited about yours waxy.
And serg, I cant wait at my home by my mail box, I told Stephan to mail it to my job because im never home to get UPS for FedEX packages and I dont trust no neighbors or desk people in my apartment complex.
So hopefully while im posting my brains out in da XBA some delivery jabroni will walk in with da peoples Naki case!:D

Uh oh, dude...to be dead honest, I got mine around 6:30pm...hopefully, you will get yours during the day :eek: