PDA

View Full Version : wait 4 wsb2k3

hulkamania
04-15-2002, 11:48 PM
hey i was on ign .com and let me tell u this , the game will have scouts in it,general managers, they will tell u what to do with ur players, and what positions 2 put them in,the crowd will make fun of the players, and this is not a port game.and u wont have omar visquel hittin 60 homers in 1 season,,,plus the other websites have played a bit of it and they already mentioned it beats allstar baseball over the head with a bat,,,this game is a winner ,thank you sega this is what a biggest baseball fan needs , a game like this....i cant wait 4 world series baseball......im dying 2 play it

everyone wait 4 this 1:)

avh00a
04-17-2002, 09:13 PM
I too can't wait for this game... it is nice to hear that you sound as excited about this game as i do. This game does look to be the best available for the xbox and if it is as good as advertised it might be the best baseball game of all time. I can't wait.

BORNGD
04-19-2002, 12:37 PM
i agree, i cant wait for this game either, but i have to admit, the waiting is killing me with the baseball season going on right now! i want a baseball game now :) but it better be worth the wait

Moegames
04-29-2002, 06:30 PM
I cant wait for this one either........ASB imo kinda sucked and something was missing in that game...not sure what it was. WSB is looking much better graphically and the gameplay ......well i just hope its there this time.

Casper
05-01-2002, 02:51 PM
ASB was actually kinda cool, considering if you play in Wrigley Field with the best dam team in baseball (the Yankees that is) and pop a homer, the fans actually through the ball back, way cool! WSB should be cool, I remember when they first came out with it in the arcade, it rocked, and that was a while ago. Can't wait to see if this one can compete!