PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman The Movie game

PURPLEKUSH
04-16-2002, 02:35 AM
:cool: Whats up gamers

what does every one think about the new spiderman videogame about to come out there sayin its goin to have a plote to the game its goin to be based on the MOVIE so i think its goin to be pretty cool.

But then again i mean i am a fan of Spiderman, Batman , & Superman FAN but im hopin its not goin to be likie the BATMAN videogame how it dont have no difficultys where you cant put it on hard or easy. Like HALO got 4 differant kinds of difficultys and thats the ****s cause it takes a lot longer to pass a game when its that hard. But what im tryin to say is i hope Spiderman the videogame gots difficultys.????

Piccolo_DBz
04-16-2002, 10:13 AM
They say it playd like an advance verion of the playstation versions and thats all I need to know. I loved the last two and i'm so getting this game :cool:

PURPLEKUSH
04-16-2002, 01:52 PM
:p You know your wright i have played the spiderman on Playsation 1 and it was prety cool and so far i have no douts on the XBOX Spiderman videogame that it is goin to be weak

Spiderman comes out at stores this thursday and i was thinkin of goin and renting to game first but why i midaswhile go and just purshase the game.

So far i only own 4 games and beat them all

HALO, Silent Hill 2 , Batman Vengeance , & Madden 2002
and soon to come will be Spiderman for sure i am goin to buy that game for sure no dout about it.

lambertal
04-16-2002, 11:37 PM
Get Blood Omen 2! It rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tkf5000
04-17-2002, 07:05 PM
the first 2 were fun as crap and if the company (i think acclaim, not sure) worked hard enough it will be a great game. im gettin it tomoro when it comes out.

PURPLEKUSH
04-18-2002, 12:27 AM
Good news on the spiderman videogame

What i so far GOOD news and good news is always cool. I hear that the game got real good grafics on the movie sceens and the game it self.

Please, place comments if you have already purshased Spiderman the videogame.

For us that dont have it yet but soon to have it and are big fans of spiderman would like to know just a little more about the game and how it plays.

THANKS TO ALL GAMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just 1 more thing only on XBOX Please.!!!! Thank You

Woocifer
04-18-2002, 07:52 AM
Hey I got the game last night, the LAST one in my area for all the searching I did hahaha

The game is pretty damn cool! A lot of new little things thrown in...though Spiderman kinda looks like a freak when he swings hahah but there are different speeds you can swing at now.

The cities are the best part of the game. Though you can't go all the way to the bottom and GTA3 your way through crowds, You basically fall maybe 100 feet from the ground before your screen fades and you die.

You start as little boy with red hood, and after the first guy that you have to beat up who kills yer uncle, you become spidey.

I've played the game for about 2 hours or so and am just at the first major character boss Shocker.

OH the commentary in this game is pretty funny as well. When spiderman meets up with Shocker he asks him what his name is, "What's your name, 3 ply? The quiltinator?" because of his poofy uniform hehe and the narrator, the guy from Evil Dead, is really ****in funny :)

The fighting system is basically mash this button once, now this one twice and you do a combo. A little unattached, but works pretty well. The new zipline feature is pretty slick though...press the left trigger and you go straight up to the roof. Push forwards while crawling or walking and hit the left trigger and you will zipline about 30 feet ahead, or better to the next surface. You really get the sense that you can go where ever you want in this game.

Let me be the first to say that the soundtrack on this game is amazing. It's symphonic and sounds great! It makes the game feel more solid than some junky techno backing.

As I said the graphics look really good in this one...but what is cool, but tricky, is that you can go into a look mode at any point in time, point your spidey symbol at another building and zip line to it. It makes for pretty dramatic movements. Imagine running off a building, floating down, and then looking to another building, and ziplining to it. It gives the sense of spiderman that is totally needed, a ninja with webs hahahaha

The levels are a bit short but it feels like there are a million of them. There are cheats, gallerys, movies, minigames, extras...theres a lot of *****.

The game loads pretty quickly too...I'd say max time maybe 5-6 seconds.

Spidey has new moves as well...like lasseu a guy with your web and start swinging him around like a mace on a chain. You can keep swinging him and use him as a weapon, then let him go and hurl him at others hehe The yo-yo move is cool to. You can drop down, in spidey style, on the end of your web and go up and down this way, pretty cool. Jumping on guys, beating them in their skulls and then reverse suplexing them is easy as pie. And using objects around the level is a HELL of a lot simpler than it was. You just walk up and press punch and he'll pick up just about anything. Use the lock on feature, swing high, and then chuck the object at a bad guy. Even better if you kick, you kick or hurl the object on the ground without having to pick it up and ready spiderman to throw it...he just wings it as hard as he can. ****ing cool! And the objects on the level interact..if you throw a ghetto blaster at a shelf, it will smash the shelf and have it realistically fall apart. And chucking a tire...well it bounces around for about 2 minutes, its really really cool.

Anyway I gotta go to work, take it easy.
The game is a great action game, I'm glad I got it. It's just the pesky camera that kinda bothers me, always having to reset it.

Later!
D

Razor70
04-19-2002, 12:13 AM
Oh ya! Spiderman, Spiderman does whatever a spider can..spins a web any size..catches thieves just like flies look out...here comes the Spiderman!

Very cool game! Must buy for any Webhead! Bruce Campbell makes the training part of the game alot of fun..and he helps you out throughout the game too. I have only played for a short while but I can already tell you this game blows all other Superhero games out of the water (well for now until we see Superman anyways). Pick this game up today!

Is he strong...listen bud...he's got radioactive blood! Can he swing from a web..take a look overhead...yeah there there goes the Spiderman!

In the still of night...at the scene of a crime..like a stream of light he arrives just in time! Spiderman, Spiderman radioactive Spiderman...hey there...there goes the Spiderman...there goes the Spiderman...THERE GOES THE SPIDERMAN!!!!

xgamerx
04-19-2002, 11:14 AM
Guys, I did purchase the game when it was released... I have my opinions on the user's review section which you should check out.. This game ROCKS! only downfall is the changing of camera angles while playing the game...

Dag78
04-19-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
the first 2 were fun as crap and if the company (i think acclaim, not sure) worked hard enough it will be a great game. im gettin it tomoro when it comes out.

Activision and Treyarch(developer) are behind this game, u know those guys who make Tony, yeah they're good.

this game is great, and i think u could choose standard or advanced difficulty, but even on standard this game was hard as mess. I played it for about 3 or so hours at a friends house. this game is awesome though

PURPLEKUSH
04-20-2002, 06:47 PM
:mad: So far i have tried 4 different stores and nathing all sold out it most really be a good game.

But what i think it is. Its the COMIC world like spiderman, batman, superman, x men and so on , but like before how we all use to read our comic books and picture every thing in your imagination in your head , but know we all can play our comic fans on the XBOX.

What i think would be a phat game to play on the XBOX will an Incredible Hulk videogame.

place comments if you are a Incredible Hulk fan.

but back to the spiderman game i will have it soon, but as soon has i get the game i will post my comments on the it.

PURPLEKUSH
04-20-2002, 08:59 PM
:D Finally have it spiderman the game i barelly played it for about an 1:00 hour and so far i like it.

but soon to return when ever i know more about the game.

davidx
04-20-2002, 09:02 PM
Dudes,

I keep getting my ass kicked by "Shocker" in the subway.

How can I beat him? I'm trying to 'zip' past his blasts, but I'm getting rocked.

thanks,

davidx

Woocifer
04-20-2002, 09:08 PM
Zip from one opening to another...

run to one tunnel, he'll come over, then run the opposite way and zip to the closest opening. When you're close enough to zip to the end, dont worry about him, just zip forwards and he'll bugger off.

Zippo
04-20-2002, 09:57 PM
Razor70 I have a feeling you and me are gonna get along VEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYY good. If you Visited Xbox Users Group (http://www.xboxusersgroup.com) you would notice i am the local Spider-Man FREAK! Ive played this game through and its awesom. There is also a cheat where you can be Harry Osbourne (Norman's Son) In the Goblin suite. He even has the glider! ANd pumpkin Bombs and such!

GRAVEDIGGER
04-21-2002, 11:32 AM
Dam, i didnt even know that this game was out yet..silly me...

But either way i'll give this game a shot, even though i hated the one on N64:mad:

Either way i know the XBOX version should be spectacular.

Untill next time...:mad:

Tkf5000
04-21-2002, 12:39 PM
the guy that took 2 hours to get to shocker u suck and the game is so frgin awesome but so frigin short i beat it in less than 3 hours on easy the FIRST time i played. i have beaten the game almost 4 times already in like 5 hours.ill probaly beat it a couple more too its fun. expecially if u can get gren goblin, or u can find a cheat for all u cheetas out there. :cool:

PURPLEKUSH
04-21-2002, 03:01 PM
:eek: Has any body played spiderman on superhero. ????

I have also beat spiderman on easy but i have never played it on superhero.

I see how it has extra levels but i bet you get to them by beating it on superhero. I wanna beat the game on all skills so i can unlock the extra levels that it has.

but so far on what i have seen and played on the game i give it a score of 9.2 cause of all the things that he can do and once you get the hang of it you will know how to derrect the camera to how you wont it.

davidx
04-21-2002, 07:08 PM
thanks dude!!!

PURPLEKUSH
04-22-2002, 12:46 AM
Has any body passed spiderman on superhero.

DCavalera
04-22-2002, 09:15 AM
I got the game on friday, and I have been playing it all weekend, I havent beat it yet cause I play it for a bit then I gotta go do something, right now I'm on the part where you chase green goblin and you fight him, well I almost came close on beating him, but he kicked my butt. But overall, I really do dig the game. I put 007 to the side now, but I think I should finish that one too.

PURPLEKUSH
04-22-2002, 09:55 PM
Im almost threw with the game on superhero im really hoping to see the extra sceens.

Spiderman is hell phat to those that are spidey fans

PURPLEKUSH
04-23-2002, 03:59 PM
:mad: This game is hella hard im am on the part where green goblin plants them bombs and i am playing on superhero does any body have any ideas on passing that part a little faster. well THANKS.
and i keep dieing its going to take me a quiet a minute to pass that part.

PURPLEKUSH
04-24-2002, 06:48 PM
Im still on the golbin level where he lays them bombs and you got to go an disarm all of the bombs.

I am playing the game on superhero

http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/spiderman/cim-spiderman-0004.jpg

jspike
04-24-2002, 07:37 PM
Spiderman is a great game, took a couple days to beat it. but its not very hard once you get the hang of swinging around. The xbox looks alot better than the ps2 version as well. I suggest adding this one to your collection

PURPLEKUSH
04-25-2002, 12:26 AM
Yeah , every body says they passed the game. but what my question is has any body passed it on superhero.:mad: cause damn that game is hard.
but its is very good on its grafics.

http://www.planetxbox.com/features/previews/2002/spiderman/3.jpg

PURPLEKUSH
05-03-2002, 03:01 PM
So whats every body think about the Spiderman's videogame on the XBOX. I think it turned out pretty cool so far.
BUT what about the movie of Spiderman it comes out today and i am going to wacth it today also. What you gamers think about the movie do you guys think its going to be good.????

http://imagecache.allposters.com/images/122/003_SPIDER_MAN_VERTICAL.jpg

PURPLEKUSH
05-07-2002, 12:45 AM
To those of you that already have the spiderman videogame and you guys that think its a good game wait till you see the movie.!!!!

I think the movie was real good on its grafics on a scale from 1 threw 10 i give its 9 points real fast.

YOU GUYS NEED TO SEE SPIDERMAN'S MOVIE

http://imagecache.allposters.com/images/134/002_3533.jpg

Plutonium
05-13-2002, 01:04 AM
This game ROCKS! My friend and I rented it over a weekend and played the hell out of it for 20 hours or so. We were able to finish this game on the second rental....so about 30 hours of play for any experienced gamer. :D

I wouldn't suggest bying this game if your low on cash as it can be finished fairly easily and has little replay value. But it is very cool and the game has some new sweet ass moves.

Pluto:)

Tkf5000
05-13-2002, 04:41 PM
it took 2 rentals thats pitiful. most people beat it in two days (or less if u are really good at it,like me)

Dre
05-13-2002, 06:06 PM
it took 2 rentals thats pitiful. most people beat it in two days (or less if u are really good at it,like me)

Yes, but we don't all play our games on easy, Tkf.

Plutonium
05-13-2002, 06:11 PM
I'm sorry I don't meet your gaming standars. I'm no able to dedicate my life to play games all day. SO if you don't have anything constructive to add to this forum please leave or get a new game to finish in 2 days and write a post about it!

Tkf5000
05-13-2002, 06:14 PM
most of the time i play it on normal so nya! sometimes i play hero,etc. But i dont even play the game that much anyway. I havent played it in a while. I sohuld go play it now cuz its such a good game.

PURPLEKUSH
05-23-2002, 06:14 PM
So whos unlocked the secret store on the game spiderman on the XBOX. I am about 1000 points away from unlocking the secret store you need 50,000 points all together to unlock it....
So to those gamers who have unlocked the store can you help us out and let us know what happens when it locks or should i say what can you do.!?
http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/spiderman/cim-spiderman-0002.jpg

Tkf5000
05-23-2002, 06:21 PM
i think its infinite webbing, i think i read it at ign. im really close from getting it too but i havent played the game in a while i dont really care anyways because there is a code for infinite web if you ever want it.

thAshAdyOne
05-23-2002, 06:34 PM
IT CERTAINLY was a good game but the fact that I beat it in 2 days excluding 1 nigth of sleep=7 hours and 2 days of school=16 and the occaisional bore=1/2 hour

PURPLEKUSH
05-23-2002, 08:21 PM
i think its infinite webbing, i think i read it at ign. im really close from getting it too but i havent played the game in a while i dont really care anyways because there is a code for infinite web if you ever want it.

Hey thanks gamer but i already have that code....and like you said "I haven't played it in a while" either but i want to unlock it just to see what it does or what it is.:cool:

BUT DOES ANY GAMER KNOW WHAT IT DOES OR WHAT IT IS WHEN YOU UNLOCK THE SECRET STORE ????

Tkf5000
05-24-2002, 10:41 PM
you can get stuff from the secret store like get so many points get a movie or beat game on easy get alex ross costume and play as peter parker

DaRk BLaDE
05-27-2002, 07:32 AM
my god ,why do you think this game is a rental, i bought this game a month ago. I beat it 2 weeks ago, i play anywhere from 30-1 hour a day (more on weekends) . and it took me 2 weeks to beat it on normal. I don't sit there for 15 hours straight playing. Im not saying you all do. Im a BIG video game fan, but if you sit there playing a game for like 5 hours straight you need a life.

Tkf5000
05-27-2002, 11:59 AM
no one said it was a rental game and what is wrong with sitting playing video game for 5 hours. five hours is like nothing when ur playing a mmorpg.

PURPLEKUSH
06-03-2002, 04:37 PM
So whats going on with spiderman gamers does any gamer out there still play it....
http://www.marvel.com/xtras/020102_recharge.jpghttp://www.marvel.com/comics/bios/xtras/bios_logo_spiderman.gif

PURPLEKUSH
07-13-2002, 03:58 PM
Has any gamer been trying to find the hiden levels that alot of gamers are talking about on Spiderman's

http://images.allposters.com/images/124/003_SPIDER_MAN_2.jpg

game for the XBOX.... There are saying that are also secrets to unlock the more things can happen .... All i know is one of the secrets and its the one with the Green Goblin

http://images.allposters.com/images/124/003_SPIDERMAN_DOUBLESIDED.jpg

as were you get to play with him and get to fly around with his glyder....

If any gamer knows a little more on these secrets and how they get them to work ....PLZ help out .... THANKS TO ALL GAMERS

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 10:55 AM
after u beat the game go to the secrets menu and see what u unlocked. beat the game on hero or superhero and you get to play as green goblin. its really cool. theres also a code i belive go to cheats and put in "arachnid". then level skip and pick the last movie called conclusion. o and before you do that make sure the game is on super hero.