PDA

View Full Version : wwf raw poll

DZNUTZ
04-16-2002, 12:11 PM
how many of u picked this game up? how many of you kept it? and whats a your short prececption of the game?

personally i got it...while it could have been better...and there were a few things in the game that bothered me....i still found it to be a great first effort and am really excited about the next installment. anyways...i return alot of games...but decided to keep this one. whats ya'll impressions

p.s. i'm not a big wrestling fan... i'll maybe watch a part of raw once a month.

Ninja Scroll
04-16-2002, 12:21 PM
I bought it and still feel screwed by THQ!
I was sooooo d@mn pumped up for this game it's crazy.

Oh well, Wrestlemania X8 is just right around da corner on KiddyCube so I aint trippin yo!:cool:

Dre
04-16-2002, 12:33 PM
I rented this game wih a buddy and we were all pumped. Got home, popped it in and after 2-3 matches.. we looked at each other and agreed upon the fact that this game sucked ass so badly it wasn't even worth the money for a rental. In those 3 matches, I had to power-off/power-on the game because it froze at the main menu. The sound was glitchy and stuttered... I really was not impressed with THQ releasing such a sub-par product. This game should have stayed with the developers another month or so to get the game glitch-free.. then it maybe would have been fun.

Lates,
Dre

Nato King
04-16-2002, 12:35 PM
I brought the game but I just didn’t think it was a game to keep. After a while I wanted someone just to take it from me because it got on my nerves. I felt it needed to be worked on a little longer. :)

l Maximus l
04-16-2002, 12:36 PM
I'd vote, however, my answer would be different. I didn't buy it because I wanted to get some feedback on it. I've never seen it in action. I like wrestling games, however, I'm not nearly as hardcore as some of the people here. I decided to pass on it since I wasn't sure and because the game wasn't received very well :)