PDA

View Full Version : Rallisport help neded, Please

borka105
04-16-2002, 02:47 PM
Rallisport Help Needed, Please!!!!
I am playing on easy mode.......
I have just unlocked all the unlimted stages and all the unlimted cars. So I start playing the stages with the new cars, and this is just one problem.

I CAN'T CONTROL THE CARS. Can someone please tell me how to beat these stages? What cars to use? and How in the world are you able to control the unlimited cars, they are impossible. They sverve from side to side.

Please help me, as I have tried for about 1hr 30 minutes to figure this out and can't. i used to think rallsiport was awesome, but after coming around this problem, I thinking of returing it.

Can someone please help me out, and answer these questions.

thanks
-Borka105

ps. Moderators don't move this post to the racing section, no one checks that section and thus I won't get nay responses. Leave it here, and after a week or so you can move it.

Thanks

Mahlon
04-16-2002, 03:03 PM
I'm on easy mode and I haven't made it that far but I do remember reading in a review somewhere that the unlimited cars were harder to control and not as much fun as the earlier cars.

Kraft
04-16-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by borka105
ps. Moderators don't move this post to the racing section, no one checks that section and thus I won't get nay responses. Leave it here, and after a week or so you can move it.

Thanks

Yes, moderators, listen to the almighty borka. For he can command anyone to do anything without asking please. Wait a second.

*wanders back into reality*
*hopes this post gets moved immediately*

borka105
04-16-2002, 03:12 PM
excuse me but I am just trying to get a reply from the right people. I know many people who ahve this game and have the answer to my questions won't check that part of the forum but will check this one. So that's why I said that.

Your ignorance shows how imature you are. Please, get the hell out of this thread, and don't post in it again. You are only clogging up the forum with your bashing which slows up the server.

-Borka105

Kraft
04-16-2002, 03:21 PM
I doubt my 5k of text is going to significantly slow down anyone's surfing pleasure, and besides, I was merely commenting on your original lack of manners to begin with. Just for future reference, these words and phrases are considered polite to use in certain social scenarios:

please
thank you
pardon me
excuse me
bless you

those are just a few, maybe you can write them on a piece of paper or your hand and keep them with you for quick reference. Have a wonderful day, as I'm surely looking forwards to your next flame.

P.S. If you are going to call someone ignorant, the least you can do is read over your post, clean up your spelling, and act like you have a semblance of intelligence. Alright, Im done be immature (with 2 m's mind you) for now.

borka105
04-16-2002, 03:31 PM
your a total idiot as you can see (if you can see) I said thanks after I wrote what I wrote. GET SOME GLASSES.

-borka105

Kraft
04-16-2002, 03:36 PM
you see, you are supposed to couple a prefixive phrase with a suffixive one. Like say for instance, I say to you:

Eat my @$$. Thanks.

It would be more polite, less harsh and people might listen more receptively if you said something along the lines of:

Is there any chance I could get you to eat my @$$? Thank you!
or even
I need a favor if you could: eat my @$$. Thanks in advance!

Dunno, just courtesy. Right up there with not running around calling people ignorant. Oh and same thing before, Your is possesive, as in your bike. You needed to use You're, the contraction for you are. Later!

stang46
04-16-2002, 03:39 PM
First off, yes the unlimited controls are harder to control, but when you master them you absolutely kill the other cars. I would recommend trying the Suzuki grand Vitara for the road courses. It handles really well. I don't like it in the Safari cause its so damn light it bounces around like mad.

stang46
04-16-2002, 03:40 PM
And by the way, i responded to your post in the other section previously, did you ever try the vitara?

borka105
04-16-2002, 03:41 PM
your use of profanity shows how much class you have. You obviously are a imature kid. Like I said again please stop clogging up my thread. I am a trusted member on both this board and teamxbox. And many people know me here. I have made trades with lots of people here, and they know I can be trusted.

-Please leave this thread alon if you can't contribute to it.

thanks
-BOrka105

l Maximus l
04-16-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by borka105
your use of profanity shows how much class you have. You obviously are a imature kid. Like I said again please stop clogging up my thread. I am a trusted member on both this board and teamxbox. And many people know me here. I have made trades with lots of people here, and they know I can be trusted.

-Please leave this thread alon if you can't contribute to it.

thanks
-BOrka105

Geez, Borka...kinda harsh there towards Stang! He was just giving advice! :D hehe...jk

Kraft
04-16-2002, 03:46 PM
Hehe, no class huh? Funny, I seem to recall someone simply making a joke and getting jumped on and called ignorant and 'imature' (once again, immature is spelled with 2 m's). Wait, that was you after I made a joke!

Try not to take stuff so seriously, the use of @$$ was a joke. Most adults use words like that. The ones who don't are usually amish. By the way, what does being a trusted member have to do with anything? People can trust you to throw random insults at people? Sorta lost on that one...

FlyBoy
04-16-2002, 05:51 PM
"Can't we all just get along?"

-Rodney King

As far as your question Borka, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm still trying to master the unlimited cars (those ice, hill climbs are tough as balls!)

borka105
04-16-2002, 06:21 PM
thanks for the advice stang. I am trying to first beat the game on easy and I never knew it would be so hard gosh those unlimeted cars drive as if they weigh nothing. Well I will try to beat it.

Yes, lets just end this cat fight, as it's not going anywhere. Kraft if I offended you my fault, but I was just trying to get an answer to my question as fast as possible.

PEACE
-Borka105

Kraft
04-16-2002, 06:26 PM
not a prob borka, just noticed that people were also answering you in the racing forum... about as many that answered you here.