PDA

View Full Version : has anybody heard about GTA 3

ufgator4life20
04-16-2002, 05:53 PM
has anybody heard more about Grand Theft Auto 3 coming to Xbox. I am hoping they announce a release date @ E3

LynxFX
04-16-2002, 06:49 PM
What is GTA3? I never heard of it.

Sorry, this game has been talked to death. Yes it is coming to Xbox. Yes it has been confirmed by Rockstar in their stock reports. The date isn't set, just a time which was very vague. Fall is what they said but I wouldn't be suprised to see something more substantial at E3.

E-Xbox
04-16-2002, 07:32 PM
grand theft auto....
wow....
if i got a penny for every time i saw that game being discussed in this forum....

wow! id be as rich as bill!

peace

Crazy Joe
04-16-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Sorry, this game has been talked to death. Yes it is coming to Xbox. Yes it has been confirmed by Rockstar in their stock reports. The date isn't set, just a time which was very vague. Fall is what they said but I wouldn't be suprised to see something more substantial at E3.

I agree that this game has been talked to death, but it wasn't confirmed in any stock reports if you are referring to the ones that were in the news section of this site. The only Xbox thing mentioned in those was State of Emergency.

E-Xbox
04-16-2002, 07:40 PM
yo ufgator4life20

WELCOME TO XBA!

the best xbox site on the net!

have fun!

peace

y2kash_14
04-16-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

I agree that this game has been talked to death, but it wasn't confirmed in any stock reports if you are referring to the ones that were in the news section of this site. The only Xbox thing mentioned in those was State of Emergency.

It has been confirmed by Take-Two

FlyBoy
04-16-2002, 11:37 PM
I think you'll find all the SOLID answers you're looking for at E3 and these topics will finally drift away. :cool: (I have a good feelings 'bout it)

Crazy Joe
04-17-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
It has been confirmed by Take-Two

This article from IGN is the only thing I can find that isn't over a year old. If you have any other links or info I would love to see it.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/101/101202p1.html

dragonx87
04-17-2002, 08:21 AM
too bad for the gamecube owners. maybe they should buy the best system out in the market. XBOX!!!! thanx for the link.

Ninja Scroll
04-17-2002, 09:00 AM
Another GTA3 thread, why, ohhhh why must I get punished for coming to XBA?
I never come here to get depressed~!:( :( :(

Someone stop da GTA3 bleeding,..........Ninja's powers,...fading,.. must go to another tooppp.....iicccc........... save...me..... talk,....a..aa...aaa..about something else...:(

E-Xbox
04-17-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Another GTA3 thread, why, ohhhh why must I get punished for coming to XBA?
I never come here to get depressed~!:( :( :(

Someone stop da GTA3 bleeding,..........Ninja's powers,...fading,.. must go to another tooppp.....iicccc........... save...me..... talk,....a..aa...aaa..about something else...:(

lmao!!!

PEACE