PDA

View Full Version : What would u prefer?!?!

E-Xbox
04-16-2002, 09:12 PM
hey all!
with lots of games being delayed..ie... morrowind..raw...and such..
im juss wondering...
wat would u prefer...a game...such as morrowind...coming out on april 29th.....with possible some unfinished or unsmoothed out things....or waiting to say..may 16th for a more complete and smooth game???

peace

Laxeph
04-16-2002, 09:17 PM
I think that I would want the game smooth and finished. Whats the points of owning a game thats unfinished so it sucks.

E-Xbox
04-16-2002, 09:20 PM
yea...
thats what i picked too..
but what if the game still ended up being crap?
after the even longer wait...
then that sux even more!

peace

Frostberg
04-16-2002, 09:37 PM
If you have to wait...so be it...however if you do have to wait, it better be dam* good! However...look at RAW....

E-Xbox
04-16-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
If you have to wait...so be it...however if you do have to wait, it better be dam* good! However...look at RAW....

exactly what i was thinking...
altho i enjoyed RAW!

peace

Frostberg
04-16-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

exactly what i was thinking...
altho i enjoyed RAW!

peace
you were you smokin the canadian maple leaf again?

E-Xbox
04-16-2002, 09:53 PM

you were you smokin the canadian maple leaf again?

NO!
plus the maple leaf on the flag...
would juss burn..and give off black smoke!
hehe...

peace....

DZNUTZ
04-16-2002, 09:54 PM
i would rather wait...and yea raw wasn't perfect...but i also enjoyed it...and yea i was smoking the cali leaf

Woocifer
04-16-2002, 10:03 PM
True enough, I'd rather wait...but the thing is Morrowind was said to be a launch game...so basically its been pushed back how many months now? 5 or 6? Yikes...

Anyway what makes it more aggriavting right now is that Morrowind is the only RPG right now, and more so it's long and open ended...it is something to be played and explored. It's tough to be told you have to wait another month...EVERY OTHER MONTH.

Nato King
04-17-2002, 06:19 AM
I am the kind of guy that will Wait for the delay.... to making sure the game I get is complete and smooth...:)

Kilik
04-17-2002, 07:45 AM
I don't mind delays as long as the game is polished when it's
done.Never played raw so no coment.

Nato King
04-17-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Kilik
I don't mind delays as long as the game is polished when it's
done.Never played raw so no coment.

And you don't need to try raw it just a waste of time. Trust me I have the game and as soon as I go back away I am trading it in for another game.
:)

Ninja Scroll
04-17-2002, 10:19 AM

You telling me Frostyburger. RAW was delayed month after month and still disappointed da hell outta me.
I bought mine the day it was released and it was played a total of no more than 5-7 hours total.
After Day 3 I traded my copy because of bugs and I still have my new copy in the same original wrapping to this day...
Pretty d@mn sad aint it:(

All in all, im not worried about Marrowind. Im more concerned with Hunter: The Reckoning!;)

FlyBoy
04-17-2002, 10:29 AM
I don't mind the delay... but if they drag it out forever and the game blows anyway... DEFINATELY NOT COOL (Raw).

Besides, they can delay all they want... I'm too busy trying to beat the UNLIMITED levels on Rallisport Challenge! WOOHOO!:cool:

DZNUTZ
04-17-2002, 11:05 AM
man u guys didn't even gice it a chance...i'll say it before and i'll say it again...raw might have some big flaws but its still a very decent and FUN game and is way better then any Smackdown garbage. i don't think ya'll gave it a fair enuff chance...i made some sick ash wrestlers with dope ash moves....just watch...raw 2 is gonna be hella sick. look at wcw vs the world....it was a base game just like raw...and they just got better every installment.

sinizuh
04-17-2002, 11:50 AM
i waited for Halo for so long... and it was still flawed :P

E-Xbox
04-17-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by sinizuh
i waited for Halo for so long... and it was still flawed :P

WAT WERE U SMOKING WHEN U PLAYED HALO?!?!?!

WOW!

peace