PDA

View Full Version : upgreadin cars...PLEASE

keefer
04-17-2002, 12:36 AM
Yeah, all the racing games released so far for the xbox have graffics most of us have never seen before, but there all missing somthing. Why do you think the whole gran turismo series was so succesfull? well besides the concept and graffics, alot of people enjoy the option of being abe to upgrade their cars. Also, having a huge variety of cars is awsome too, even if it delays the games release to the public..I think game developers should take the extra time to add in these features.

Let me know what you think.

Kraft
04-17-2002, 01:24 AM
of course, the concept of upgrading cars has been around for quite some time. Super Off-Road baby! What a great SNES game...

keefer
04-17-2002, 01:53 PM
I dont really like the off-road games as much..im talking more about rally cross and street racing games like rally cross challenge and project gothem racing

samslophead
04-18-2002, 11:18 PM
Were you even born when Super Off-Road came out? It was kind of like RC Pro-Am, but only that you could see the entire track on the screen at once. It was pretty good at the time I guess. I prefered Radical Psycho Machine Racing (RPM Racing) for the Super NES personally.

Snoopy7548
04-20-2002, 05:08 PM
a huge variety of cars, in my opinion, pretty much sucks, you gotta keep it down to a max of like 30-40. i mean, if the game has a sh*tload of cars, will you drive EVERY SINGLE one of them? no, you wont, with like 30 cars, you will have the time to appreciate and drive every single car, like in project gotham. having alot of cars doesnt make a racing game awesome:D

gtaplayer
04-20-2002, 06:07 PM
well i would like to have alot of cars in a game...even though i might not use them, but when im bored i can take a car like a ****ty daewoo and like put some rims on it or a kit and see how it would come out...that would be sweet