View Full Version : Xbox Game Silvers

Xcandy
04-17-2002, 03:25 AM
Deleted

Steve
xcandy.co.uk Admin.

Crazy Joe
04-17-2002, 03:43 AM
it would be interesting for someone to order one of these things to see if it works, because i will be verrry surprised if they are exactly the same as the commercial games.

either way, i sure as hell ain't giving my business to them. i'll stick with official xbox brand stuff myself.

khaos2005
04-17-2002, 06:07 AM
Please, don't post that kind of crap. Seriously, if they are real, why spread news about them? Why should they make profit on something like copying games, instead of the companies and developers that made the game? The less people that know about this kind of stuff, the better. That is simply wrong.

I'd rather give my money to the people that deserve it.

Hermes
04-17-2002, 06:28 AM
Wow. They must be for real since they are already selling Morrowind and Ghost Recon. Holy crap. Yeah, I would provide them with my name and address. Or maybe I will provide MS with their name and address.

Xcandy
04-17-2002, 06:32 AM
Deleted By Steve
( Xcandy.co.uk Admin )

JGennaro
04-17-2002, 03:53 PM
Here's a thought: The sooner games are cracked/hacked and slashed away at and "releases" start coming out the sooner we will see an even bigger increase in price of games AND the sooner the demise of the system...didn't it happen with Dreamcast before it's time?? I wonder why....But I certainly have a pretty good idea of why it happened! :rolleyes:

addicted_2_xbox
04-17-2002, 08:45 PM
I hardly doubt these will work! If they do, there are definitely no cut-scenes. Without a mod-chip???? Impossible, Xbox doesn't even play the mixes I make!