PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance update

faceoff508
04-17-2002, 08:28 AM
Midway has updated the official Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance Web site with new character art and shots of the character models that will be used in the game. It's particularly worth nothing that the new character sketches appear to show two of the new characters in the game: a vampirelike character named Malvado and a creature known as Moloch. Here is the Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance site: http://mortalkombat.midway.com/futuretense_cs/flash/mkda/intro.html

dragonx87
04-17-2002, 08:45 AM
thanx for the update. im gonno go check it out right know

Jacob
04-18-2002, 11:40 AM
I know if you click on the right site of the site after it loads. It has a place where you click for suggestions and it gives an e-mail addy in the game...i thinkl it is feedback@mkdeadlyalliance.com for suggestions on what we want to see in the game

Everyone needs to e-mail it and say ONLINE play please. lol and of course more fatailies and whatever you want.

Halo Evolved
04-18-2002, 11:52 AM
I am sorry, but as the Mortal Kombat timeline progressed the game seemed to become more terrible with each installment. I know they are redoing alot of the aspects of the game like the weapons interface and they took out the humor of the babalities and friendships. But I have grown weary of the MK franchise, sure they made fighting games where in the end the victor gets to kill the loser and that was cool for awhile but I will say it will take alot for this installment to impress me.

JGennaro
04-18-2002, 11:54 AM
The past few releases of Mortal Kombat have been pretty bad- I remember the days of the Arcade competition when finding out fatalities was like a big secret "How did you do that fatality that one hasn't been found yet?!!" And all the competition with people lining up to try to beat you, those days in the Arcade have unfortunately died off...it's a shame I honestly don't see how this game can even come close to bringing back THOSE feelings...oh well... :(

Kraft
04-18-2002, 11:56 AM
I have to agree with HE, it was fun at the time. And I think the reason it was as much fun as it was... was because it was breaking all sorts of social norms. Personally I think the best MK game ever was MK2. It went downhill after that. This game shouldn't be around for the same reason that Beavis and Butthead isn't around: its a bunch of outdated crap, cool at one time, not as cool anymore. (though watching b&b drunk/high/whatever can still be a lot of fun... :cool:

ScorpionX
04-18-2002, 12:03 PM
They HAVE to have fatalities in the game. I remember the original one and that is the only reason I played the game. All of the newer MK on N64 have been horrible and I hated. I did think the movies were alright, though.

Halo Evolved
04-18-2002, 12:08 PM
Yes, I agree with Kraft about MKII being the best. Mortal Kombat needs a whole new look, new combatants(not returning cast that seem to be in every title!) and take out fatalities(who actually cares.....no other games have the feature anymore cause it has grow tiresome). End of story Mortal Kombat is a game that is basically the same in every title.....sporting rehashed characters and moves and it really is a title that can have the saying "If you've played one you've played them all".

GRAVEDIGGER
04-21-2002, 10:46 PM
Well either way, this upcoming MK:DA should be pretty tyte on the XBOX.
After this the only true fighting game that we would be missing would be a Street Fighter Game of some sort.

And BTW, thanx for the heads up faceoff508

Untill next time...:mad: