PDA

View Full Version : Contest winners please read!

Woocifer
04-17-2002, 01:49 PM
Hey, I just got a message last night that I won. Kinda funny I totally did not expect it AT all!!!

Anyway I wanted to know what guide I should chose. Ie: I'm lookin for others who have the guides to give me their opinions on the guides they chose.

Here's the games I have:
Halo
PGR
THPS3
Rallisport
NBA 2k2
Fever 2002
NHL 2002
Fuzion Frenzy
Oddworld
Obi Wan
WWF Raw
Dave Mirra 2
Bond

Can't remember others off the top of my head...anyway the guides are listed in the contest page... I'm not sure which I should get. I've played Halo to death and PGR I don't think needs a guide, just practice.

I'm thinking maybe Raw, but I might trade that in for spidey, so maybe Mirra....I dunno, which guides are the more useful ones?

DZNUTZ
04-17-2002, 02:10 PM
nice coleection of games wooficer

personally i say get a guide for whateva game u have the most probs with.

if their really aint a game u really need one for...i'd say get the halo one just to read over and over again when your in the can!!!

ummm..pretty halo pics....mmmmm

E-Xbox
04-17-2002, 02:33 PM
i agree wit dznutz

halo all the way

and nice set of games

peace

l Maximus l
04-17-2002, 02:42 PM
With those games, I would probably get the one for Oddworld if I had to choose :)

Snoopy7548
04-17-2002, 03:02 PM
id probly get the raw one, cause id wanna see how to do all of the wrestler's moves, and it would be fun, doing all of the cool ones and stuff

DZNUTZ
04-17-2002, 03:18 PM
dude if ya wanna learn how to do the moves...go to the moveset screen under C.A.W.

Woocifer
04-17-2002, 05:42 PM
I was thinking about Halo, but I've played that game so hard that really I don't think there is much to surprise me haha

Oddworld is a good idea, might help me get back into that game too...

Dave Mirra 2 would be a good idea personally because I'd be able to finally do a few things I've been havin troubles with...

Raw...like I said I don't know if I'm going to be owning that for a long time :)

Thanks for this input though, keep it comin! :)