PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Sweaty hands while playing Xbox?

l Maximus l
04-17-2002, 05:07 PM
Well...personally, my hands don't sweat while playing. Now, if they would just come out with a controller than would blow gusts of wind at my armpits :D

Laxeph
04-17-2002, 05:11 PM
My hands don't sweat either, I'm not sure who would but that controller.

silvertrace
04-17-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Well...personally, my hands don't sweat while playing. Now, if they would just come out with a controller than would blow gusts of wind at my armpits :D

lol @ maximus.........sounds like ur right guard went left........

congrats again on da baby.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :) :D :) :cool:

DZNUTZ
04-17-2002, 05:12 PM
i really don't have that prob either...but netherless..its interesting.
i stick to 1st party always though.

Spaztic
04-17-2002, 05:19 PM
I really never had that problem either....try removing hands from pants!

l Maximus l
04-17-2002, 05:20 PM
hehe...seriously, dudes! I have a problem with the armpits! I mean, when I play games, my armpits flow like rivers! Maybe I should turn down the heat in my house....all I know is, after an hour of gaming, my room smells like a dead rat is living in there! :D hehe...Even worse, however, is the smell of stale beer cans and my buddies and I farting it up! :D

DZNUTZ
04-17-2002, 05:22 PM
its aight maxy..as of latley...my feet have been stankin summin horrible!!!!! time to give em some Xtra scrubbing and odor eater luvin

Snoopy7548
04-17-2002, 05:36 PM
lol, this thread is so funny. i dont have any "armpit" or "foot" problems, lol:D

dougi3000
04-17-2002, 05:43 PM
hmm
rubberized grips???
dont those contribute to the sweaty hand syndrome???

I hate rubberized grips, after a few weeks, the grips get all stick and gross and start falling apart by turning into a paste due to the sweat eating away at the rubber......

Dre
04-17-2002, 05:44 PM
I wonder what the noise output on these things is. If I can even barely hear it, it would get annoying after a while. Also, I hope the control doesn't have this constant vibration to it...

If it doesn't have those probs I guess it could be "cool" if the controller's functionality is perfect :D

Lates,
Dre

Snoopy7548
04-17-2002, 05:44 PM
im kinda sweating right now, its like 90 degrees outside, and its the same in my house cause we dont have the ac on. its soooo hot:D

Snoopy7548
04-17-2002, 05:45 PM
just get a fan and make it so it blows right on your hand:D

GokuX
04-17-2002, 05:54 PM
Maximus
hehe...seriously, dudes! I have a problem with the armpits! I mean, when I play games, my armpits flow like rivers! Maybe I should turn down the heat in my house....all I know is, after an hour of gaming, my room smells like a dead rat is living in there! hehe...Even worse, however, is the smell of stale beer cans and my buddies and I farting it up!

Well if people didn't want to come over to your house before, I'm sure the picture you painted for us will entice them.

l Maximus l
04-17-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by GokuX

Well if people didn't want to come over to your house before, I'm sure the picture you painted for us will entice them.

hehe... Nice post, dude!

Hey, by the way, your new siggy is great! :)

Snoopy7548
04-17-2002, 06:28 PM
when i sleep i "sweat profusely", lol:D by the way, thats from a chris farley skit, in case u didnt know

Hugh_Jass
04-17-2002, 07:27 PM
I like the idea of controllers with fans in them. It sounds very soothing.

xmg
04-17-2002, 11:20 PM
what about when the thought of playing xbox makes you sweat all over? and then you start getting cotton-mouth and you just cant stop shaking uncontrollably. what do you do then???

:D

FlyBoy
04-17-2002, 11:26 PM
Man, by the time XBOX 2 comes it, they'll have add-ons that wipe your @$$ for you!:eek:

Brevity
04-17-2002, 11:31 PM
Pics very soon I hope, I got 5 trollers now and would buy this one in a sec. b/c my hands get sweaty bad. And ya Max the pits to but I can handle that, just not grip loss.

GokuX
04-17-2002, 11:38 PM
Maximus
Hey, by the way, your new siggy is great!

Thanks man.:cool:

Crazy Joe
04-17-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
Pics very soon I hope, I got 5 trollers now and would buy this one in a sec. b/c my hands get sweaty bad. And ya Max the pits to but I can handle that, just not grip loss.

Just wondering, what do you use the 5th controller for, or do you rotate them or what? why buy 5 controllers?

xbaaddict
04-18-2002, 06:51 AM
I have four controllers and i want to get this one and the wireless one.

Brevity
04-18-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

Just wondering, what do you use the 5th controller for, or do you rotate them or what? why buy 5 controllers?
Good Q I have lots and lots of people over to game it up some bring a xbox some dont. For those that do they do not all have 4 them selves and the biggest reason is that all my friends are so d@mn picky, some like Madcatz, or the reg, or the Japanese, or well you get it. So I got a Trick, some regs, Madcatz, Japanese. And I have thought about getting a wireless and a shock, and now a sweat stopper.