PDA

View Full Version : how does halo destroy life?

monkeyman
04-17-2002, 06:41 PM
how do you think that halo destroys life i think that when its activated and stuff like that it sends out like some kinda nural waves and makes all living things die around cause it like blows up all the things brain and then the flood can get its food or something like that

Tkf5000
04-17-2002, 07:14 PM
you should no if u listened while u played (if u beat it)

monkeyman
04-17-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
you should no if u listened while u played (if u beat it)

it says how it likes blows up or whatever???

why did i not know this!!!!

im gonna go play halo all the levels and listen for it

Plewis
04-17-2002, 07:19 PM
i listened while I played, but I dont know how it killed, and i beat it... please inform us great knowledgeble one:rolleyes:

Tkf5000
04-17-2002, 07:23 PM
i remeber it feed the flood and did something else or something when i play it now i skip the fmv scenes, ive seen em so many darn times, i beat the game a lotta times

Kraft
04-17-2002, 08:27 PM
Yeah, it never really tells you exactly how the ring destroys stuff... This really peeved me and my friends when we beat it on legendary. Anways, gotta be something pretty cool to destroy all life in, what was it, 150 thousand light years?

Crazy Joe
04-18-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by monkeyman
how do you think that halo destroys life i think that when its activated and stuff like that it sends out like some kinda nural waves and makes all living things die around cause it like blows up all the things brain and then the flood can get its food or something like that

Halo is a weapon AGAINST the flood, It kills the flood by destroying all it's food, with no living things to eat, the flood can't survive. Perhaps not the greatest weapon ever, but whatever gets the job done I suppose.

The problem becomes since the chief destroyed Halo, the flood are still coming, and that is no good for anybody...

monkeyman
04-19-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

Halo is a weapon AGAINST the flood, It kills the flood by destroying all it's food, with no living things to eat, the flood can't survive. Perhaps not the greatest weapon ever, but whatever gets the job done I suppose.

The problem becomes since the chief destroyed Halo, the flood are still coming, and that is no good for anybody...

i dont think its against the flood its for the flood it kills the floods food for them otherwise why would they hold the flood on halo itself?

SweetShot
04-19-2002, 09:15 PM
In the game halo it never really explained what "halo" did. I think in the second version of the game we will hear alot more.

Plewis
04-19-2002, 10:08 PM
it never says how it destroys the food. and it does not kill the food for them to eat. it kills the food so it cant reproduce so once the food runs out... the flood dies. but i never thought that the flood is still alive at the end:p i reallly dont want to have to kill all the flood over again in halo 2

monkeyman
04-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
it never says how it destroys the food. and it does not kill the food for them to eat. it kills the food so it cant reproduce so once the food runs out... the flood dies. but i never thought that the flood is still alive at the end:p i reallly dont want to have to kill all the flood over again in halo 2

so the floods food has to be alive or whatever for them to reproduce?

god ****** my popsicle just broke its one of those twin pops you know mmmmm its cherry

Snoopy7548
04-20-2002, 01:31 PM
lol, monkeyman, its called punctuation, use it, haha:D

GRAVEDIGGER
04-20-2002, 11:32 PM
LOL...thats whats tyte about the Monkeyman is that he's spontaneous, and quite the comedian.

Anways..as someone said it would really friggin suck to have to kill the flood all over again. Dam they are ridiculously hard to defeat on Legendary, those ugly hermaphrodites took me through hell and high water on the last stage on the Legendary Difficulty:mad:

Untill next time...:mad:

Tkf5000
04-21-2002, 12:29 PM
well people,well find out in halo 2 so we just have to wait for halo 2

Snoopy7548
04-21-2002, 02:12 PM
u know what i dont get, is when the master chief blows up halo (the world), wouldnt it like detonate halos weapon? because if that blew up, then wouldnt something really big happen?

monkeyman
04-21-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
u know what i dont get, is when the master chief blows up halo (the world), wouldnt it like detonate halos weapon? because if that blew up, then wouldnt something really big happen?

yeah wouldnt that happen and also why didnt the people in the escape pod land on the planet thats right next to them and also why cant you ever see that planet when you play???

Snoopy7548
04-21-2002, 03:14 PM
u can see halo when u play, but only on the outside levels, if u look up u can see the ring and stuff