PDA

View Full Version : wonderin if a Halo 2 is comin ????

PURPLEKUSH
04-18-2002, 12:45 AM
If they do end up making a HALO 2 just like every 1 is takin about what would they make it about ?????? i mean when you pass the game they blow up the ring. unless they stop at some kind of planet in space where marines servived some how.

But know a days there always a part 2 of any thing that sales hard on part 1

But the only way to find out is to wait and see like every 1 else is. :)

waitin sucks :mad:

But if Halo 2 comes out that will be phat and i will go and buy it quick no hesatation.

DCavalera
04-18-2002, 11:18 AM
It will be cool if there were to make a Halo 2. I have had alot of fun playing the game, that I want more.

Zabybaby
04-18-2002, 01:56 PM
i think that halo 2 will be about the forerunners and we might meet 343 guilty spark. if u remember he ecaspes halo before it blows up and he referes to halo as installtion 04

PURPLEKUSH
04-21-2002, 03:10 PM
:mad: Has any body ever passed the game on legendary. cause damn that game is hard.

Who ever has passed the game on legendary knows the real ending of halo.????

To those with halo and have passed it on legendary can you post just a little about the ending of the game and what happens.

THANKS TO ALL !!!! :D

Xbox Owner
04-21-2002, 08:00 PM
I havnt, just easy...but there IS going to be a halo 2, if you saw the ending, what he says

GRAVEDIGGER
04-21-2002, 10:31 PM
Yea, thats true, just by listening to what Master Cheif says at the end of the game, and also what happends at the end if you beat it on Legendary.

So basicly, there will be a HALO 2 to satisfy the masses!

Untill next time...:mad:

Who_Me
04-22-2002, 12:53 PM
In my opinion Halo 2 will go as follows:

We will learn about the forunners and their plans for Halo.
We might also go on missions to find and destroy the ramaining Halos.
We most likely will run into the covenant again and might even fight with them, in a quasi treaty, against the Flood.

Thats what I THINK the next game will be about, but its just my opinion.

Anthony4sho
04-22-2002, 06:35 PM
i think in halo 2 the covenant and the marinez would joinh forces but maybe 4 only one or two levels maybe the last tow levels to beat the flood.

linkycat
04-23-2002, 11:51 AM
If you can find the demo disc from OXM two months ago, it has the legendary ending on there. It kind of ****ed me off cause I spent so much time to beat it on Legendary first, then two months later it was free for anyone to watch.

Just so you know, there isn't some mass change in the ending just an added scene.

HALO 2 will probably be about another ring, but... Master Cheif did only blow the ring into sections. On each individual section there were still many flood, covenent, and marines I'd think.

Also, the whole Earth Colony of marines was not there, it's not like the Master Cheif won't meet up with more humans. Although, it would totally rock if you could join with the covenent and then play as covenent on multiplayer. That would rock the house....

Kraft
04-23-2002, 12:06 PM
Well... even though the ring was only blown into sections, once that ring stops spinning it loses its artificial gravity and they all get flung out into space. This really isn't that consequensial though, since there is no way the ring could have actually contained an atmosphere. Aritificial gravity is a physical possibility, the atmosphere is not.

PURPLEKUSH
04-23-2002, 04:27 PM
Im soon to be done with the hole game on legendary.!!!!

LINKINPARK8591
04-23-2002, 04:44 PM
yeah i'm tryin to finish the game in legendary it's hella hard but i'm gonna get through it though........
http://www.sweet-misery.com/michellebranch/images/108.jpg http://www.michellebranch.de/wiz/images-artists/WEA/Branch_Michelle/18319/46626.jpg http://www.efanguide.com/~nellyfurtado/pictures/tombraider/1.jpg well laterz people it would be great though if they made a second halo...........................:cool: :p :eek: :)

xmg
04-23-2002, 05:53 PM
if you remember at the end, corsana says something to the effect of "well, i guess its over", and the chief replies "no, its just the beginning". that kinda gives the impression there are more sequels to be had.

p.s. lets hear it from those of us who beat it on legendary ONE PLAYER!!!

jspike
04-24-2002, 07:48 PM
Halo is an excellent game, and i really hope they make a halo 2. which i'm sure they will. It would be nice if they would add the ability to add ai bots to the multiplayer games like in unreal champ. I'm sure it will also probally incorporate much more online elements since xbox live(the online service) will be out by the time it's released. Probally have xbox communicator support too. Let's just say if it's anything like halo it'll be a great game.

squid413
04-24-2002, 07:54 PM
http://www.ibonk.com
go to this site to see the full halo legendary ending u have to click one of the things on the side to see it.

squid413
04-24-2002, 07:55 PM
heres the direct link
http://www.ibonk.com/index.php?pageID=legendary

PURPLEKUSH
04-25-2002, 02:31 AM
Im barely half way done with the game on legendary cause i harly play it i always swith up my games and play all of them.

Xbox Owner
04-28-2002, 07:13 PM
the ending..well a touching momment..awwww;)

PURPLEKUSH
05-10-2002, 05:17 PM
Do you guys really think Halo 2 is going to come out or is Brute Force going to take Halo's place in combat games. Many people are already saying that Brute Force is going to be the next game like Halo.!!!!

****t i hope not .... That would be cool IF Halo 2 comes out though

Dilr0y
05-11-2002, 02:20 AM
Yes, there is going to be a Halo 2, they announced it on IGN, or GameSpot quite awhile ago. And they said that they WERE implimenting the online capabilities and features. And in my opinion, that kicks ass. Halo 4 life. :cool:

PURPLEKUSH
05-16-2002, 04:24 AM
Real good news that you dropped on us so what your sayings HALO will continue on.!!!!

HELL yeah !!!! cause thats what it looked like to me !!!!

HALO WILL ROCK ONCE'S AGAIN !!!! VERY :cool:
http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/halo/sim-halo-0009.jpg

Sidewinder727
05-17-2002, 04:13 PM
if they make halo, it will have to take place on another ring because the halo means circle of lights. look up in the dictionary.

jspike
05-17-2002, 06:28 PM
I'm sure there will be a halo 2. It was too good of a game and has too large a following for them not to make a sequel.

No matter what the story line is, Master Chief will be kickin ass.

PURPLEKUSH
05-19-2002, 08:21 PM
You should be sure about HALO 2 there's some gamers saying that they already awenonced the making of Halo 2.... as for me i dont know if its true but i sure hope it is....the only way i would say its true is if i see the awenocement my self or website of the awenocement.....hahahah

HALO IS THE TOP COMBAT GAME ON THE XBOX....http://www.gamescreenshots.com/images/xbox/1/thumbs/halo538.jpg

Shorezy
05-19-2002, 11:34 PM
Good point but ring or no ring consider it another one of my games (that is in less of course it ever does hit the shelves.)

John002
05-22-2002, 11:46 AM
Halo 2 !!!
Put me on the waiting list.:eek:

PURPLEKUSH
06-21-2002, 12:09 AM
I have finally pasted all levels on legendary about two weeks ago ....BUT .... there is only one level that i can not pass at all what so ever i have tried it a gang of times but i cant seem to pass it.. If i am correct im am guessing it is the 3'rd level were you get drop off with a sqaud of Marines in back of you from the marine plane.. You start out the level with your sniper gun and you take out as much of enemis as you can you pass the part and the rest of it .... then you get transported up to there ship....WELL thats were it all ends :mad: up in that ship is the farthest i have ever been in that level ....nomatter how many trys i give it i can not pass that level....

can any gamer help me out here ....what is the secret to passing this level....:eek:

PURPLEKUSH
06-24-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by PURPLEKUSH
I have finally pasted all levels on legendary about two weeks ago ....BUT .... there is only one level that i can not pass at all what so ever i have tried it a gang of times but i cant seem to pass it.. If i am correct im am guessing it is the 3'rd level were you get drop off with a sqaud of Marines in back of you from the marine plane.. You start out the level with your sniper gun and you take out as much of enemis as you can you pass the part and the rest of it .... then you get transported up to there ship....WELL thats were it all ends :mad: up in that ship is the farthest i have ever been in that level ....nomatter how many trys i give it i can not pass that level....

can any gamer help me out here ....what is the secret to passing this level....:eek:

So no ideas from no Halo gamers damn....that pretty much sucks..

dragonx87
06-25-2002, 10:34 AM
i saw a link the other day that talks bout halo 2. im tryin to find it again though.

Integra Man
06-27-2002, 06:43 PM
i heard come cool things about halo 2 like

the ghost will have another shooter for a second player with a gun.

new cool guns, and something else but kinda forgot:D

Caliadar
06-27-2002, 07:59 PM
If you pay close attention to Guilty Spark 343 he refers to the ring your on as installation 4 (i believe it was 4). This means there are at least 3 other ring worlds. He also says that when the ring "fires" it will kill everything within 25,000 light years, but when the other installations fire the rest of the galaxy will be cleansed. So there can be a Halo 2 with a ringworld if they want, they left it wide open.

Replay the library and listen to everything he says, then watch the cutscene with 343 and Cortana arguing, you will see what I am talking about.

John002
06-28-2002, 05:19 AM
I need to complete the first Halo, before I get excited about Halo 2. I'm so preoccupied with Morrowind, I don't know when I'll get back to Halo.

:)

SpicyJ3W
07-09-2002, 10:30 PM
This is for the guy who was having problems on legendary when he gets up into the covenant ship. I think your name was PurpleKush?

Well anyways, here's something that got me through that level on legendary. When you get up there, Covenant start coming out of those little doorways. If you can, kill the covenant that come out of one, and run to the back of it (it should be a dead end). Stay here, let your shields regenerate, and then walk down to the door and kill covenant off as you please. Then run back up to the end of the tunnel and let your shields get up again. You can keep doing this until all the covenant are dead (and probably your marines as well). I hope this helps. I beat the whole game on legendary so if you need more help e-mail me SirSmack515@attbi.com or on AIM at SpicyJ3W.

;) _-BrOwN ZaNeY-_ ;)

PURPLEKUSH
07-11-2002, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by SpicyJ3W
This is for the guy who was having problems on legendary when he gets up into the covenant ship. I think your name was PurpleKush?

Well anyways, here's something that got me through that level on legendary. When you get up there, Covenant start coming out of those little doorways. If you can, kill the covenant that come out of one, and run to the back of it (it should be a dead end). Stay here, let your shields regenerate, and then walk down to the door and kill covenant off as you please. Then run back up to the end of the tunnel and let your shields get up again. You can keep doing this until all the covenant are dead (and probably your marines as well). I hope this helps. I beat the whole game on legendary so if you need more help e-mail me SirSmack515@attbi.com or on AIM at SpicyJ3W.

;) _-BrOwN ZaNeY-_ ;)

:cool: heck yeah good looking out gamer ....I have just looked up on this post you left....I havent been really lookng up on XBA cause i have been working a awful lot.....

BUT THANKS GAMER : )

cityson
07-11-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by PURPLEKUSH
:mad: Has any body ever passed the game on legendary. cause damn that game is hard.

I know, it is very hard....Especially those Silver Hunters and pigs. They keep throwing plasma grenades taht are unavoidable!!!!

Dre
07-11-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by cityson

I know, it is very hard....Especially those Silver Hunters and pigs. They keep throwing plasma grenades taht are unavoidable!!!!

Everything is avoidable...

It helps when you have 5.1 sound because you can hear plasma grenades behind you and stuff.