PDA

View Full Version : where do these release dates come from?

Landc
04-18-2002, 12:50 AM
i just looked at the info for shenmue 2 on this site again. and before it said targeted availability may 2002. now it says may 15th 2002. where do these come from? is this accurate? my god in heaven i hope it is true :cool:

Nato King
04-18-2002, 06:22 AM
You can go to this site for release dates I got it from someone here at XBA.

Here the link:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/justincastle/index.htm

Landc
04-18-2002, 10:43 AM
BUMP

GRAVEDIGGER
04-18-2002, 10:58 AM
Dont know where they come from man, but i also hope its true ,cause after all that hype, support and information to back it up that Ninja Scroll gave Shenmue 2, i'm all exited about getting my hands on this game:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

JJaX
04-18-2002, 11:08 AM
While where at it

Where do baby seals come from??

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
While where at it

Dude! That's so wierd, man! I was just wondering the same thing!! :D

FlyBoy
04-18-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

While where at it

Originally posted by Maximus

I think they're dropped out of the air by a stork... just like Max's new baby (Maxy, you better start setting up trampolines all around your house... I've heard the quality of those stork parachutes have really gone down since they closed the US plants and started up in China).

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by FlyBoy

I think they're dropped out of the air by a stork... just like Max's new baby (Maxy, you better start setting up trampolines all around your house... I've heard the quality of those stork parachutes have really gone down since they closed the US plants and started up in China).

lol! :D

Ninja Scroll
04-18-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

me too!:D

Ninja Scroll
04-18-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Dont know where they come from man, but i also hope its true ,cause after all that hype, support and information to back it up that Ninja Scroll gave Shenmue 2, i'm all exited about getting my hands on this game:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

Yeah Gravy Digga, Sega should pay me royalty's for Shenmue 2 as well as Capcom (for Genma Onimusha) should for boosting both their respective titles how my fellow XBA's comrades's throats!!:rolleyes:

My source for release dates are www.ebgames.com , but dont expect Shenmue II Xbox version until 3rd or 4th quarter of this year,... like I have said all along.:rolleyes:

Start leasoning to da d@mn Ninja d@mmit!!! :D

btw, Shenmue II = masterpiece, classic.:cool:

Landc
04-18-2002, 01:03 PM
well i have been following shenmue for a long time and i think may sounds somewhat right. i just wanted to know where that date came from. because someone just doesnt come up with may 15th. but I don't think it will take till fall. because the game is already made. they started recording the english voices in december. and a month or 2 ago yu suzuki was talking about how they had it ported over and the gameplay was intact and everything. so those voices are done. and i don't think it takes a year to port something. even if they are adding little things it still wouldnt take that long. plus they may work a little faster to make all of us here in the states a little happier and release it since they cancelled it on dreamcast. i would say late june. maybe early july. but hey! you sure can't go wrong with may 15th!

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 01:07 PM
thats b.s....no way is it comming out next month.

Duke
04-18-2002, 02:18 PM
The chinese 'chutes are just as good. In fact the stitching is tighter. You just can't get that kind of needlework from anyone over 8 years old.

It's the quality..........

Landc
04-18-2002, 09:34 PM
WHAT?! why can't anyone say something usefull!?

Landc
04-18-2002, 09:53 PM
can someone please tell me something usefull?