PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Names

Liquid Gears
04-18-2002, 09:02 AM
Hey, what are your favorite gamer names to use for your characters in games?

Kraft
04-18-2002, 09:16 AM
I like to use 'your mom' now and again. Just so when I kill people it says 'your mom killed you' or 'you were killed by your mom'

Liquid Gears
04-18-2002, 09:29 AM
Ha ha ha, that's funny man!! No I always use:

1. Liquid Gears (or "Liquid" or "Liquid G")
2. Underdog
3. Poseidon

Nato King
04-18-2002, 11:38 AM
I use my name Serg_w or Top Gun. I don't really have much i just want to get down to the killing or start playing the game. :)

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 11:42 AM
In Halo, I was going by Maniac for the longest time, but, I recently changed it to "Vader".

Other names on my XBox that my friends use are:

Jedi
Muff Diver
Gonorhea
Papsmear
Naked Dude
Scrote
Spanky
Crack Whore :D

and several other twisted names!

FlyBoy
04-18-2002, 11:46 AM
I usually go with BALL SACK, BOBCAT, or FLYBOY

Other names on my system are:
Raiders
Diarrhea
D*ckweed
Retard
Heman
Cooter
I SUCK
Kill Me Please

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 11:49 AM
i usually use
my real name for sports game
or Stadanko (Sgt. Standanko in halo...yes I know hes a Cheif!!)

sometimes DZNUTZ

btw KraftSLU...u should use Joe Mamma...lol
i once stopped in a 7-11 w/ my buddies (we were all high as a kite) and the dude that worked their, his name tag read JOE MOMMA...that chit was so funny...guess u had to of been their...anyways..he was taking inventory and i ended up stealing the pen he was using..then we sat in the parking lot for about 5 inutes watching him look all over the store for it. lol..a lil herb can make the simplest thing unforgettable! (BUT MOST TIMES FORGETABLE)

Ninja Scroll
04-18-2002, 12:04 PM
Nice question.

I used to for years use "Gambit".
But in recent year it's either Ninja Scroll or Ninja Jubei, or just plain d@mn Ninja if I dont have enough room for my names.
In Halo im Ninja Jubei!:cool:

In XBA im DA MUTHA F'N XBA ICON!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Liquid Gears
04-18-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Nice question.

I used to for years use "Gambit".
But in recent year it's either Ninja Scroll or Ninja Jubei, or just plain d@mn Ninja if I dont have enough room for my names.
In Halo im Ninja Jubei!:cool:

In XBA im DA MUTHA F'N XBA ICON!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Man, Thanks! Gambit eh, that's a sweet name to use. Your gamer names and mine, I think, are the best ones on this thread so far!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Snoopy7548
04-18-2002, 12:53 PM
i use chris, but in counterstrike i use the_assassinator:D

Liquid Gears
04-18-2002, 12:53 PM
I used to use "Virus", but I ended up giving that name to my younger brother cause he could think of a descent gamer name.

OppiumNitrates
04-18-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
I like to use 'your mom' now and again. Just so when I kill people it says 'your mom killed you' or 'you were killed by your mom'

better yet when you die it says "You killed your mom" on my screen

i use 'Oppy' (my nickname)
but for RPG's i usually make up some crazy name like
Enfension

other names on my machine
'O know'
'pistol pete'
'Dark Gouls'
'Lucifer'
'Slacker'

Kraft
04-18-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

better yet when you die it says "You killed your mom" on my screen

Ahh, I see you are under the strange misconception that I die when I play. Usually its the other way around ;) NE ways, got a hub and a crazy long CAT-5 cable in the mail that should be here tuesday. When it arrives I hope to see some of you on xbconnect!

OppiumNitrates
04-18-2002, 01:43 PM

Ahh, I see you are under the strange misconception that I die when I play. Usually its the other way around ;)

nice i was waitin for u to reply in a similar mannor. . . that name is a really good idea i gotta give it up there

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 01:44 PM

Ahh, I see you are under the strange misconception that I die when I play. Usually its the other way around ;) NE ways, got a hub and a crazy long CAT-5 cable in the mail that should be here tuesday. When it arrives I hope to see some of you on xbconnect!

lol, KraftSLU...have you played on-line yet? The vast majority of dudes on XBConnect are Halo bad asses! If you haven't played on-line yet, I strongly recommend trying Gamespy first as there are more new to medium skilled players there. I'm sure you are good and stuff, but, I remember saying the exact same thing when I first got on-line...I even beat Halo on Legendary before I went on-line! And, while I was there, I found that I had my ass in a sling! In other words, I got my ass handed to me! :D

Kraft
04-18-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

lol, KraftSLU...have you played on-line yet? The vast majority of dudes on XBConnect are Halo bad asses! If you haven't played on-line yet, I strongly recommend trying Gamespy first as there are more new to medium skilled players there. I'm sure you are good and stuff, but, I remember saying the exact same thing when I first got on-line...I even beat Halo on Legendary before I went on-line! And, while I was there, I found that I had my ass in a sling! In other words, I got my ass handed to me! :D

Im hoping to fare well, I've played halo online at 3 different campuses, against a total of about 200 different people. Im by far not the best out there but I've definately held my own thus far. Especially from all my prior training with Goldeneye, Quake 2, Quake 3, Counterstrike, etc. etc. etc. ;) We'll just have to wait and see!

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 01:52 PM

Im hoping to fare well, I've played halo online at 3 different campuses, against a total of about 200 different people. Im by far not the best out there but I've definately held my own thus far. Especially from all my prior training with Goldeneye, Quake 2, Quake 3, Counterstrike, etc. etc. etc. ;) We'll just have to wait and see!

Okay...good! I'm happy to see that you've played on-line! I was just sharing with you my experiences when I first went on-line to let you know. It was so funny...I talked so much trash but later found my ass in the can! Ahh...the good old days :D

Yeah, dude...when you go on-line, put "XBA" in front of your name...that way, all of us XBoxaddicts will know that we are playing with or against a fellow XBA comrade! The way many have been doing it is like this, for example: [XBA]-Maximus :)

Kraft
04-18-2002, 01:59 PM
hopefully you will all catch me soon then. I'll be the guy that leaves the [XBA]-KB just killed (insert your name here) on your screen ;)

*note to self... must stop being ****y to save face when I get slaughtered *

And I can't write c0cky on the message board. Ain't that a biatch?

ftyards
04-18-2002, 02:40 PM
I use BLADE on CS, and just about everything else.

Liquid Gears
04-18-2002, 09:18 PM
Anyone else?

E-Vader
04-19-2002, 12:47 AM
I use,

E-Vader,

Vader <----------- The original Maximus:D

Evadarker,

Cattrick (my old wingcommander name),

and Raptor.