PDA

View Full Version : that ugly butterfly just got its wings!!!

CoMATOSE
04-18-2002, 11:30 AM
Its just been unvailed here in the uk microsoft are dropping the price of the xbox to £199 which is good to here but wait theres more.....and this rocks......drumroll..........people who already have one will get 2 free games and a controller woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

the box rulz...........

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 11:33 AM
congrats to ya'll in the UK...now go buy it, play it, love it, and spread the word!! and welcome to XBA CoMATOSE

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 11:33 AM
Wow! Interesting news. Do you have a link confirming this?

FlyBoy
04-18-2002, 11:34 AM
Seriously? They're giving out 2 free games and a controller if you already bought it? Geez, that would be nice to have in the states! :cool: (I guess you did pay a little more than us though)

BTW, where did you get this news?

dave_m123
04-18-2002, 11:35 AM
www.teamxbox.com

CoMATOSE
04-18-2002, 01:05 PM
i personally got it from the news on telly but its at most sites by now.. importantly its confirmed at the official site WHICH by the way is where u register for the goods just in case u didn't know.........hmmm which games should i get????:rolleyes:

Crazy Joe
04-18-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Wow! Interesting news. Do you have a link confirming this?

wow max, i am surprised, there was already 3 threads about this yesterday, figured you would have read one of them.

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

wow max, i am surprised, there was already 3 threads about this yesterday, figured you would have read one of them.

I missed the news from yeserday, and, when I stated that above, it was this morning :) But, anyway, I read the news and it's great!!! Good for our UK comrades!!!

Duke
04-18-2002, 02:05 PM
a lot of folks on m.p.x are complaining (obviously the americans), but I think it's great.

I have made a lot of arguments about why the box is more expensive outside of U.S. Apparently I am full of sh*t.

I think MS is doing a great job to compensate especially with the smack talking a lot of non-US players have had to put up with in the forums.

BTW: I am an american gamer who certainly wouldn't shy away from 2 free games and a controller, but who actually paid a competitive price with the PS2

Hugh_Jass
04-18-2002, 09:19 PM
As a satisfied customer from the U.S. I bear no grudge against the Europeans, Aussies, and Japanese paying less for their XBOX. I just want EVERYONE to have access to the best console on the planet at a reasonable price.

Good move, MS!