PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About 007: Agent Under Fire

Jacob
04-18-2002, 11:50 AM
One player mode sucked. The levels were short and EASY. There is no reason to look back here after you beat it with the exception of the car levels(which were cool) and the cheats(which were easy to get).

Multiplayer is actually cool(exspecially with the gravling hook and jet packs with low gravity) for a while with the different setting you can put in and bots, but the bots can only play in top agent and free for all type fighting. The game levels are all the same(Being TOO SMALL)..there actually needed to be some larger levels for multiplayer.

gameplay itself...shooting with crossairs sucks ...you can't do it unless the Computer doesn't know your there. The setting on the control there was bad. All the guns are not really acurate ...the best way of shooting it is real slow and not like auto(holding down the trigger).

the graphics are par...nothing great about them..the bullets fly off and are slow. the sound is ok, can get annoying with the 007 sounds...

overall, only rent this game if your a big fps fan/bond fan/ or are just bored out of your mind.
i got the game when it came out and I am pretty much way bored with it(well that was actually a couple weeks ago). The multiplayer does get some play on my xbox though with freinds:)

ScorpionX
04-18-2002, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I wasn't impressed with the game especially single playyer. You could beat it in one day easily. The guns were pretty cool although the multiplayer could have been better. You should be able to have like 8 bots like in Perfect Dark( I think has an excellent multi) and bigger levels as you said. I think it is a good game to rent but not to buy.