PDA

View Full Version : stolen POSTS!!!!

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 03:15 PM
ok..let me start off by saying i LOOOVE XBA..i think its the best xbox site around and even if the following is true..i could care less really. but heres the thing...numerous times..it seems as though i find articles/news from other sources....come here and make threads about em to share with my fellow xba's....and then slighty later..i see the same exact article on the xba homepage!! so basically...and if u are..thats totally cool..partailly taking info that myslef and other xba members find....and posting it on your mainpage ( maybe after confirmation). (ie..the muppet thread i posted this morning)

POST NUMBER 420!!!!!!!
and april 20th = 420 is this satuday!!!! EVEN SPARK UP!!!

faceoff508
04-18-2002, 03:17 PM
what do you mean?

JJaX
04-18-2002, 03:19 PM
Aiye! 4/20 tis be a wonderful day! ARG matey!

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 03:21 PM
what do u mean what do i mean?!?! basically i'm saying that it seems like xba takes news/and articles that myself and probably other members have found and posted in the furoms. and then added them to their main page. ( i assuming after confirmation)

faceoff508
04-18-2002, 03:23 PM
Have you ever thought its the other way around!!

JJaX
04-18-2002, 03:26 PM
All the sites look at each others sites for the latest news. Its almost like a chain of events in a ring shape. you just happen to be looking at the sources at the same time. And its quicker to post a thread then update the actual web page.

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 03:31 PM
faceoff...if i saw info on the main page ..i wouldn't re post it in the forums!!:confused:
and Jjax...i hear what your saying...i'm just wondering if maybe steve,and jeremy and others might get a heads up from browsing our posts. if so great...some of the members i enjoy the most are the ones that make threads about unheard news and screenshots...and i hope by all of us searching and posting..then xba confirming and adding...then noone will be able to argue this is the site of all sites for xbox fans!

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 03:52 PM
I assume that the moderators at XBA might do that...and, personally, I think that is why all of us, whether mods or members, make this the best site on the net! DZNUTZ, you have definately provided us with some awesome news...and, that's why you are one of the best members here at XBA! Your contribution is great! :D That goes for several other people as well.....I see this place as one big XBA family full of people that are insane for the XBox!!! :eek:

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 03:56 PM
WORD max...thats i fell about u and many others here at xba. lets keep the good times rolling
and not lets forget to keep the green stuff rolling this saturday!!!!HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!!!!!!

btw max...check out kraftslu's beer idea in the off topic forum...its kinda cool!

Wu3000
04-18-2002, 04:07 PM
i think its cool that they take certain peoples threads and convert them into mainpage stories.

DUDE my bday is friday april 19th, as we all know the next day is 420!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a whole weekend of drinking and smoking. no sleep till sunday morning! happpy 420 all hope you live through it.

wu

dznuts, man i got that fire for this weekend. blaze one for me and ill do the same.

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 04:11 PM
no doubt WU...yo know how i DOOOOOO IT!!!!

man i been smoking the icky for over 10 years now...and u knooooow disss Maaaaaaang!!

i'll be smoking for my peeps above, for my peeps incarcirated...for all my down ash (pun intended) xba tokers...and mostly to get my eyes on swoll mode;)

E-Xbox
04-18-2002, 06:43 PM
it doesnt really matta

happy 420 all!

and XBA IS THE BEST SITE!

peace