PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Controller S

faceoff508
04-18-2002, 05:21 PM
What do oyu think about this controller? If you dont know what it is, it is a smaller Xbox game controller with a new button layout that allows you greater flexibility for your gaming experience. As with the Xbox Controller, Xbox Controller S is another high-quality accessory that gives you the option of choosing what works for you. Xbox Controller S is built for comfort, pinpoint accuracy, and total control. The choice is yours.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/219506.jpg

Xtopia
04-18-2002, 05:24 PM
I'll probably get it. I LOVE the current official XBox controller, but I think that the "S" will be a great addition.

ScorpionX
04-18-2002, 05:24 PM
Naw, I'm not getting one, I like the regular ones just fine and if I want a smaller one I will get a Madcatz.

DZNUTZ
04-18-2002, 05:41 PM
1st off....F anything 2nd party like madcatz...their are whack
2nd. nope i'm not getting the S controller i finally decided. why?..because i already love the original..have 4...and don't need a 5th...if my friends start complaining about the OG controller...well ya know what...F dem to... i'm a nice enuff guy to go out and buy 3 extra controllers just so we could ALL have fun. its not like they threw any ends my way. nah'mean?

E-Xbox
04-18-2002, 05:43 PM
wheres the maybe option?
oh well..
i mite get it....

peace

l Maximus l
04-18-2002, 05:43 PM
I'm not getting it. Mainly because I love the original XBox controllers and I figure..why get rid of a good thing? :)

E-Xbox
04-18-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I'm not getting it. Mainly because I love the original XBox controllers and I figure..why get rid of a good thing? :)
so tru....
oh well..
well see...

peace

Frostberg
04-18-2002, 07:55 PM
I already have the Japanese Controller...its pretty nice, but annoying because its cord is shorter than the USA versions for some odd reason...so you have to sit closer than your friends...

DCavalera
04-19-2002, 09:07 AM
I have 2 already, got them back in march, and I gotta say, I love them! I put the other 2 up and play with new controlers. Dont get me wrong, the old controlers are cool, but there is something about them. Try them out, you wont be disappointed.

Kraft
04-19-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

not gonna get a smaller one for the little tyke to hang on to? if nothing else it can be his first chew toy thing ;)

ftyards
04-19-2002, 10:02 AM
I will get one it will be a good fourth controller.

DCavalera
04-19-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Motoko S9

Where'd you get one? :confused:

I got it at Game Proz

OppiumNitrates
04-19-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
1st off....F anything 2nd party like madcatz...their are whack

I Agree

I an thinking about getting it but if i dont like it then a friend will have to use it and then theres the whole handicap issue, oh well i guess ill go with DZNUTZ on this and say. . . . F 'em

DCavalera
04-19-2002, 10:46 AM
Hey how do you stop getting e-mail notifications every time some one posts something?

I am new here.