PDA

View Full Version : Attn MAXIMUS and other FPS lovers

Toonz
04-18-2002, 08:20 PM
Hey guys and especially Max ( cuz I know you love FPS ) There is a official Soldier Of Fortune 2 Mutliplayer Test that is out as of today " officially " File Planet has it ( they suck though ) but if you look around there are plenty of mirrors to dl it from. Sorry but I'm to giddy with excitement to look up the links as I must hurry back to play.

l Maximus l
04-19-2002, 12:11 PM
Sweet, dude! But, I'm a little unclear about where and what you are talking about exactly. I just saw "FPS" and my mouth watered!!!! :D

faceoff508
04-19-2002, 12:21 PM
Here is a description about the game that i found on XBA: The hunter becomes the hunted... You're the world's deadliest Soldier of Fortune and your mission is clear: survive. Track your prey across the globe in a series of secret missions to take down a fanatical terrorist organization... before it takes you down. Welcome to the secret world of mercenary combat.
For a wad of bucks, you'll do the job -- no cares, no worries. Just get the gun, play for keeps, get paid, on to the next one -- that's your life. That's what you do. And you're good at it, one of the best even. But now is the time for your biggest ever challenge...

Snoopy7548
04-19-2002, 03:33 PM
the first sof was sooo awesome, i cant wait for the second to come out, im gonna get the demo

Toonz
04-19-2002, 05:11 PM
Maximus, there is a public demo availible now that allows you to play 1 map of a beta version of Soldier Of Fortune 2 online. This game will be a must buy for any PC FPS gamer. If you have ever played the first one its incredibly violent. You can blow off peoples arms and legs and when you get a throat shot they clutch there neck and you can hear them grasp for air. All the real kewl stuff isn't in the new game yet but a taste of whats to come is better than nothing. Final release should be in May I hope.

Toonz
04-19-2002, 11:14 PM
the fastest place I found to dl it was from http://www.soffiles.com

sinizuh
04-19-2002, 11:29 PM
h4xz0rpl4n37 (fileplanet) rules.

anyways, i downloaded it and it's pretty good. though 1 map is kinda lame. i was surprised the demo was soo small (50mb), but my computer can hardly run it :|

Toonz
04-20-2002, 03:06 AM
Tis only a Beta test dude, there are few functions still missing like the ability to have a gun in each hand hehe and there is no Use function to open doors and such. As well there will be a random map generator so I doubt they have very many mutliplayer maps made yet. I am really hoping this game becomes a Xbox port.

Snoopy7548
04-20-2002, 07:34 AM
what kind of a comp do u need for the demo? cause mine probly cant run it, all i have is 400mhz p2, and 96mb of ram, and a voodoo banshee card:D

doughthe1st
04-20-2002, 11:45 AM
:confused: I wonder how everyone get these cool grphics and stuff?:eek:

GRAVEDIGGER
04-20-2002, 06:09 PM
Thanx for the headz up Toonz, i'll definately check this demo out, because the first S.O.F was pretty tyte.

BTW, Yo doughthefirst, that sig of yours is pretty funny man..nice one..lol

Untill next time...:mad:

doughthe1st
04-20-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Thanx for the headz up Toonz, i'll definately check this demo out, because the first S.O.F was pretty tyte.

BTW, Yo doughthefirst, that sig of yours is pretty funny man..nice one..lol

Untill next time...:mad:

Thankyou GRAVEDIGGER, I like yours aswell man!:cool: