PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Deathmatch

JGennaro
04-18-2002, 10:04 PM
As I was trying to think of an entirely original and FUN concept in fighting games in store for the XBOX I suddently remembered reading about Celebrity Deathmatch confirmed for release on the XBOX! Not too much is known about this title just yet but THIS would be a really cool way to bring back some fatalities - in a fresh and unique way! Hopefully they don't goof the gameplay or any other issue up on this one because it has some potential to be a really cool game! Any thoughts?! :cool:

ScorpionX
04-19-2002, 03:32 PM
That show is cool but I never heard about it on the xbox. Can you give us a link?

JGennaro
04-21-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
That show is cool but I never heard about it on the xbox. Can you give us a link?

Okay this is the only link I could find at the moment: I will try and update this thread as often as possible but here is just some MINOR info on it - this game is coming from Take Two btw..:

http://www.gamingmaxx.com/cgi-bin/news/viewnews.cgi?newsid984451603,42482,

Hope this helps!!!!!! And I just know this will be awesome.....well, hopefully..heh :cool:

GRAVEDIGGER
04-21-2002, 11:10 PM
lol...a Celebrity Deathmatch game..this should be a pretty funny game when its released.

Untill next time...:mad:

DVDGNZ
05-09-2002, 02:27 AM
Hahahaha!

koobz
05-09-2002, 11:52 AM
Please let Rosie O'Donnel be in there. She needs a good smashin' :)