PDA

View Full Version : New Morrowind Screens

Xcandy
04-19-2002, 06:34 AM
Goto:
http://www.xcandy.co.uk/cgi/imageFolio.cgi?direct=M/Morrowind2

shererboat
04-19-2002, 07:03 AM
ahhhhhhh!!!........no more, i cant take it anymore!!!!

j/k!!.....i cant wait for this to come out!!!.....and everytime i read new info or see new screens, my anticipation goes up even more!!!!:eek:

OppiumNitrates
04-19-2002, 10:25 AM
the charicer interaction looks awsome (alnong with everything else about this game) now we just have to wait a month

gula
04-19-2002, 10:26 AM
Too bad they are old screens, I saw them two weeks ago.

XCandy, do you like to advertise on this site? Well don't.

VenoM
04-19-2002, 11:23 AM
dont know what it is but the game does not impress me...the graphics dont look good either...the game is over rated

silvertrace
04-19-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by gula

is it me or does xcandy just push his site in the forum.........

*silvertrace convinces a mob of torch bearing citizens to go burn xcandy's house down

JJaX
04-19-2002, 12:06 PM
EES A WITCH! GET OLM!

Kraft
04-19-2002, 12:07 PM
Well 'e turned me into a' newt!

well... i got bettah.

DZNUTZ
04-19-2002, 01:49 PM
XCANDY....knock this crap off already...youve been told may-0-times by numerous members on this site that your cheap antics and shananagins are not aprreciated. if u want to contribute..its called cut and paste!!!!!! my fav. has to be that one thread (that u corrected after various members and their verbal assualt) where u lead people via your link to a registration page for your site. I'm gonna give u the benifit of the doubt and assume your not an iggnorant person..so get the point already and knock it off!
i'll go out on a limb here and speak for the majority of xba members and say that of course we welcome newcomers and we our a very friendly site...but your juss pushing your wares..i suggest contributing info and such directly instead of links to your site and i would then venture to say that you would earn respect and interest of other members and they would genuinely want to go to your site. eva consider a link as part of your sig saying something like "hey i run this xbox site...come check it out"

JJaX
04-19-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
XCANDY....knock this crap off already...youve been told may-0-times by numerous members on this site that your cheap antics and shananagins are not aprreciated. if u want to contribute..its called cut and paste!!!!!! my fav. has to be that one thread (that u corrected after various members and their verbal assualt) where u lead people via your link to a registration page for your site. I'm gonna give u the benifit of the doubt and assume your not an iggnorant person..so get the point already and knock it off!
i'll go out on a limb here and speak for the majority of xba members and say that of course we welcome newcomers and we our a very friendly site...but your juss pushing your wares..i suggest contributing info and such directly instead of links to your site and i would then venture to say that you would earn respect and interest of other members and they would genuinely want to go to your site. eva consider a link as part of your sig saying something like "hey i run this xbox site...come check it out"

Amen

OppiumNitrates
04-19-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
Well 'e turned me into a' newt!

well... i got bettah.

LMFAO. . . . that movie is wonderful

E-Xbox
04-19-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by gula

yea i agree

every fukin post u make has a link to your site...

and its bull...

u should support this site or leave

peace