PDA

View Full Version : Bashing & FanBoys!

Who_Me
04-19-2002, 12:20 PM
Man I am so tierd of hearing fanboys protect thier systems. I was at Xbox.com and all I read was "Xbux sux; Ps2 rules" or "Pos2 sucks ****, Xbox Forever" :( . It's just not on the internet either i was walking around some mall and happended to walk by a store and heard this "Xbox Sucks man its a piece of **** don't by buy it, it had to lower prices because it sucks so much." :( I mean truly if you don't like a system do you have to come here and make an *** of your self, and who says that the system is better. Seriously who is the better system I mean i own all the old sytems and they still rack up tons of hours. I play my old Nes and Genisis sometimes more than I do my Xbox, but do they have better graphics hell no. I play them because I like to play games period. I don't give a rats *** if my Xbox sucks or not and if goes under so what I still play it like I do my old sytems. So if you think your system is better and truly want to show it go and play it and support your system that way and stop blowing hot air about another system.

l Maximus l
04-19-2002, 12:24 PM
What do you mean? Other systems other than the XBox? You mean the PoS2 and the LameCube? :D

Who_Me
04-19-2002, 12:50 PM
See the difference between you Max and a fanboy is how they put it. You just substitute names fanboys start talking in incoherent jiberish that once finally decifered amounts to this "(System) Sucks ; (System) Rules. " They never say anything smart and they can only speak like they are 10 and learning how to cuss for the first time. It gets really annoying to hear them speak.
&
No I mean every systems fanboys (XBox , PS2, GameCube) they all get annoying.

Kraft
04-19-2002, 12:53 PM
Does anyone else listen to the Bob and Tom morning show on the radio? They have this skit called 'Mr. Obvious'. Sorry, this post for some weird reason made me think of it.

"Hello caller, this is mr obvious!"

Skarp
04-19-2002, 01:25 PM
hahaha.

without fanboys message boards wouldn't be fun

Ninja Scroll
04-19-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Skarp
hahaha.

without fanboys message boards wouldn't be fun

IS Ninja a fanboy because I say PoS2 & DIE SONY DIE!!!!!?:confused:

:D

l Maximus l
04-19-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Who_Me
See the difference between you Max and a fanboy is how they put it. You just substitute names fanboys start talking in incoherent jiberish that once finally decifered amounts to this "(System) Sucks ; (System) Rules. " They never say anything smart and they can only speak like they are 10 and learning how to cuss for the first time. It gets really annoying to hear them speak.
&
No I mean every systems fanboys (XBox , PS2, GameCube) they all get annoying.

Hey, well, I appreciate the perspective! Well, to me, getting a PS2 just doesn't make any sense. I mean, the XBox is coming out with many of Sony's largest hits and adding more levels, more playable characters, enhanced graphics, more weapons, and every other applicable things to make the same game a far better version. All of this and XBox slaps the same price tag on it! So, that's my reasoning in regards to that. Other things bug me is that a PS2 fanboy will say "ha ha! We don't have to buy the DVD playback kit! ha ha!"...but, then, later they find themselves buying the notorius $36.99 memory cards and the (I forget the name of it off hand) device that allows you to play 4 players. :rolleyes: Also, many other add-ons including on-line gaming, etc...the PS2 is simply behind the times and should not be considered a "next gen" console. Atleast make the thing System Link capable!! :rolleyes:

As for the GameCube...it's a great system for 10-12 year olds. It's an undeniable fact that the CEO of Nintendo stated that 10-12 year old range if their primary audience. Well, the last time I looked at the calendar, I was 26 :D Yes, I realize that Nintendo GameCube will have more and more mature games, but, I see the XBox as satisfying my personal gaming crave much better. Besides, it lacks on-line gaming, which, to me, is the future. I've also grown very tired of the same old characters. Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool, Toad, Donkey Kong, and all of their friends have been overmilked for my liking.

But, anyway, there's my reasoning :)

Kraft
04-19-2002, 03:04 PM
God, max, do you ever think before you say anything ;) lol

l Maximus l
04-19-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
God, max, do you ever think before you say anything ;) lol

lol, sorry dude...I guess it was a little random :D

JJaX
04-19-2002, 03:25 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif Waah Waah!

Fan boys + consoles is like Syrup in ma gritz. Makes s4it tasty!