PDA

View Full Version : Spider Man The Movie

DCavalera
04-19-2002, 12:22 PM
Has anyone bought the game? I would like to know if it good. And what would you compare it with? I would really appreciate any kind of feed back. Thanks.

BORNGD
04-19-2002, 12:31 PM
this game is good, very solid! i got it yesterday and have played it alot since then, and i would have to say if u liked the Spiderman game for the dreamcast, you will like this one the same if not more. This game is alot of fun, and feels like a sequel to the last one on the dreamcast, but with alot better graphics. If you didnt like the dreamcast game, i would still say give it a renter just so you can build an opinion for yourself

DCavalera
04-19-2002, 12:34 PM
well I dont really like renting the games, cause I end up keeping them for so long like dvd's and I'll end up paying the full price for a rental late fees, might as will buy it, know what I mean. What I think I'm going to do is get rid of Spy Hunter and buy the Spider Man game. Well I just off the phone with Game Stop and they are going to put one on hold for me.

Kraft
04-19-2002, 12:36 PM
Just FYI, check the new releases forums and stuff before posting in here. There's already threads going on about this game, and they are still active.

DCavalera
04-19-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
Just FYI, check the new releases forums and stuff before posting in here. There's already threads going on about this game, and they are still active.

OOOOOPS!!!! Sorry, I'm new here dont really know how to get around this thing yet. Thanks.:D

DZNUTZ
04-19-2002, 12:48 PM
all i'm gonna say is that this game deserves at least looking into...so far...its a pretty damn good game...still i need more hours logged in to make a final recomodation.

Ninja Scroll
04-19-2002, 01:47 PM
I just bought Spidey last night at Best Buy. I had a $5.00 coupon, plus they were giving away a FREE $10.00 gift card for getting the game!

What a steal deal!!!

I have not played it yet, so I will give my thoughts on Monday.:)

Afro Aura
04-19-2002, 04:24 PM
Spidy looks good but does he suffer from slow down and is it as smooth as my clean shaven face at 60 frames or 30 frames (unshaven)

:)

DZNUTZ
04-19-2002, 04:27 PM
so far its damn smooth!! only LITTLE gripe i have could be the akward camera at SELDOM times...but i somewhat forgiving considering your crawling sideways and upside down and all sorts of chit.

Frostberg
04-19-2002, 06:06 PM
Hmmm I was thinkin I should get it for the PC because at gamefixx.com its only $20

Ninja Scroll
04-19-2002, 09:10 PM
Okay, I just started playing my copy of Spidey. First I tested out the "basic training" opinion.
Which I might add the voice coach is hilarious!;)
it is very helpful, though the controls are lacking with the movement of da web head when you go in a direction for a long period of time.
The graphics are smooth and silky slick (thus far).
The intro has a nice touch to it as well.
I recommend peeping out he training courses first cause this game is gonna take a little skill to ajust too.

Dont have much else to add since I only put in no more tan 30 minutes so far.
Impressions will come after the weekend.
just wanted to give you all a quick Ninja preview!:)

Dag78
04-19-2002, 11:02 PM
i just got back from a session of spidey and this game is amazing, camera is only a little akward, but great other than that, i just put like 3 or so hours into it, challenging, addicting, fun. i think this is sub par game without a doubt, i give it about a 8-8.5/10