PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Ending For Halo

faceoff508
04-19-2002, 03:00 PM
Have you seen the alternate ending for Halo? I beat Halo on Legendary and saw the alternate ending. It was pretty cool, but has any of you seen it.

l Maximus l
04-19-2002, 03:03 PM
Been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt. It's only a tad longer...yeah, it's pretty cool, but, quite frankly, I was hoping for more :)

Dag78
04-19-2002, 03:04 PM
yeah i saw it a while ago, i think its really funny, but ive seen it alot of times now so it gets less and less funny every time

thejoker
04-19-2002, 03:08 PM
The ending was also an exta on the March issue of OXM... But I seen it way before that.... What A GREAT GAME!

Frostberg
04-19-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt. It's only a tad longer...yeah, it's pretty cool, but, quite frankly, I was hoping for more :)

Nailed it...from all they hype of "secret ending blah blah" from right when Halo came out we all thought it would be really spectacular...then when we beat it we wondered more and more what it could be...then when we saw the special ending we had hoped for so much more, even actual physical in game bonuses....

Ninja Scroll
04-19-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg

Nailed it...from all they hype of "secret ending blah blah" from right when Halo came out we all thought it would be really spectacular...then when we beat it we wondered more and more what it could be...then when we saw the special ending we had hoped for so much more, even actual physical in game bonuses....

Could'nt agree with you anymore Frosty:(

If you ask me the bonus part of da ending was, um,...er.. pretty d@mn g@y! :confused: Correct me if im wrong,.. and we know Ninja's never wrong!

:D

Wu3000
04-20-2002, 02:15 AM
yeah i took the time to play it all the way through on legendary, i was lets say confused.i thought i messed up or something. it was very G@y. i would have to agree with ninja on this one. i got your back dirty. oh yeah its 2:14am on 420 we are on blunt 2 now. i hope eveyone thats cool is smoking too =) later

wu

DIGITAL
04-20-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Could'nt agree with you anymore Frosty:(

If you ask me the bonus part of da ending was, um,...er.. pretty d@mn g@y! :confused: Correct me if im wrong,.. and we know Ninja's never wrong!

:D yeah that was pretty ***,just like trish kissing lita on the raw game or the end of that outlaw golf demo with those 2 chicks ,makes you wonder!

Rancey
04-20-2002, 04:23 AM
After spending my time to complete it (not that I didn't enjoy it a hell of a lot) I was hoping for something more, but not to worry. :)