PDA

View Full Version : MAXIMUS...check this out u UC (pc art though)

DZNUTZ
04-19-2002, 03:45 PM
http://www.barrysworld.com/content/reviews.asp?Article=176

i thought ya might like to take a look at this

l Maximus l
04-19-2002, 04:13 PM
D a m n! That is bad ass, dude!

**Max proceeds to pick up jaw and tongue while grabbing a towel to whipe up saliva** :D

addicted_2_xbox
04-19-2002, 04:40 PM
Thats for UT 2003. Isn't UC an exclusive for xbox? UC has the COOLEST sounding graphics ever. For example, if your hiding behind a rock,and a ray of light reflects of f of your gun, the glare will catch the enemy's eye. Also, if you shoot through a cloud of smoke, the smoke will follow, just like in real life. Some other cool stuff is the fact that their are land and air vehicles and that it supports online play. Does it also support system link?

l Maximus l
04-19-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by addicted_2_xbox
Thats for UT 2003. Isn't UC an exclusive for xbox? UC has the COOLEST sounding graphics ever. For example, if your hiding behind a rock,and a ray of light reflects of f of your gun, the glare will catch the enemy's eye. Also, if you shoot through a cloud of smoke, the smoke will follow, just like in real life. Some other cool stuff is the fact that their are land and air vehicles and that it supports online play. Does it also support system link?

Yep! Unreal Championship will be System Link capable! I don't think that they missed a d a m n thing with this masterpeice!!! :D

Yes, those screens are for UT 2003, not UC :)

Huckleberry
04-19-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Yep! Unreal Championship will be System Link capable! I don't think that they missed a d a m n thing with this masterpeice!!! :D

Yes, those screens are for UT 2003, not UC :)

not only is it going to be system link capable, but it's supposed to support 32 players for online play! we'll be able to have massive xba east coast vs west coast games!!!

this game is going to rock...did you check out the grass in those pics? no angles at all! round, round round. it's seems impossible to imagine liking something better than halo multiplayer games, but I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!

LynxFX
04-19-2002, 05:16 PM
So how similar are UT2003 for the pc and UC for the Xbox? I've noticed that the models are pretty close and screenshots as well. UT2003 is also projected for June where as UC is sometime this fall.

Eitherway I love UT and I'll buy UT2003 as soon as it hits shelves.

Snoopy7548
04-19-2002, 05:36 PM
its gonna be system link? thats so awesome, im gonna get that game, i dont wanna pay any money for playin online, so we can just use gamespy, thats so cool:D

l Maximus l
04-19-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
So how similar are UT2003 for the pc and UC for the Xbox? I've noticed that the models are pretty close and screenshots as well. UT2003 is also projected for June where as UC is sometime this fall.

Eitherway I love UT and I'll buy UT2003 as soon as it hits shelves.

Actually, Unreal Championship is set to be ready this Summer and will, most likely, be the flagship game to get Microsoft's on-line network kicked off the right way!

Huckleberry...oh man, you said it! It's hard to imagine a game topping Halo's multi-player...but, if any game could do it, it will be Unreal Championship!!!! :D

addicted_2_xbox
04-19-2002, 07:10 PM
Sorry to sound like a jack-@$$, but you guys forgot to answer my question about whether or not UC is an xbox exclusive?

LynxFX
04-19-2002, 07:20 PM
Has the release date really been changed back to Summer for UC? I thought it got pushed back to this Fall. Sooner the better though. :D

Still doesn't answer my question though of how similar these two games are, UT2003 and UC. I really like the idea of playing on the pc with all of the mods etc but then again I would love to frag some folks on the big screen as well. Oh decisions.

E-Xbox
04-19-2002, 08:14 PM
UC IS XBOX EXCLUSIVE!

THE PC GETS UT 2003 AND U2!

i cant fukin wait for uc!!!

peace...

dave_m123
04-20-2002, 02:25 AM
Will UC have bot support so it can be practised on before playing online.