PDA

View Full Version : GTA3 Offical Release Date (for PC)

Xbox Masta 4
04-19-2002, 05:28 PM
Ok I was just browsing along when I went to the Mall and it said GTA3 coming soon for the PC. I forgot to ask the guy when exactly when it will be out. BUT It is coming out in May. How do I know this? Well I looked on sites. I know people may not like Gamespot.com well I went there anyway and that's what they said.

URL: (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,548931,00.html)

ALL it says is Q2 of 2002. But If you go to Release Calender and look under May it will show you that. Well I know many may know about this, or are worrying more about the Xbox But I thought I would like to share because it looks pretty sweet. Sorry if this has been posted by someone else I haven't been on here lately. There also may be many more sites that tell the Release Date but I didn't do much browsing. And I know this is been posted a couple hundred times, but I'm sorry! I'm just helping people out with a little info. Well what you think? LATA! :)

ALSO CHECK OUT THE PICTURES THEY LOOK PRETTY SWEET! (There's only a few) ENJOY!:)

Xbox Masta 4
04-19-2002, 07:48 PM
Is anyone going to get this or Pre-Order it? I haven't read much about it, Is it gonna have extras in it? THANKS!:)

DIGITAL
04-20-2002, 02:53 AM
im most likely gonna get this game for the pc cant wait till till the fall to get this on xbox,im gonna sell out