PDA

View Full Version : Wicked new PROJECT EGO info!!

wweomaniac
04-19-2002, 09:42 PM
I'm not sure if it is new, but I know that I haven't heard of someting this in depth. I understood that you aged according tot iem spent in the game, but I didn't know that your physical appearnce would change in accordance to every single little thing you did.

Listen up:
" If you are incredibly active and do a lot of running, your character will develop strong leg muscles. Along the same lines, if your character used a single-handed sword, your arm will be more muscular. If you spend a lot of time in the sun, your skin will become tanned. If you get cut in battle, you'll have scars after you heal. As you progress through the game, you'll age accordingly. The ambitious aging model will also take into account your character's stress levels. You'll notice bags developing under your eyes if you're too stressed and age even faster if you're always stressed. Another major factor that also affects your character's aging process is your use of magic. "

copied from http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2862038,00.html

pretty cool eh?

Dre
04-19-2002, 10:45 PM
Yes that is pretty cool.. but as you feared.. this news is a quite a few months old. This game hasn't had much happening lately.. I suppose BBB is just waiting for E3 to give us a major update on its progress. Can't wait to hear the news!!

E-Xbox
04-19-2002, 11:36 PM
really old info..
oh well..
the game is still gonna be amazin!!!

peace