PDA

View Full Version : X2X - Signup Sheet

KevinM
04-20-2002, 02:54 AM
Please Read this thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11564) for information regarding this event before replying.

Thanks.

Underdog
04-20-2002, 02:56 AM
Sign me up!
I'm in! :)

DIGITAL
04-20-2002, 03:21 AM
yo im from NY but thats sounds great ,im pricing out a flight right now ,if i cant make it could we maybe do an eastcoast trip to islands of adventure in florida i was there last year an i went on spider mad 10 times that ride is sick ,besides the hulk coaster!

Xbox Owner
04-20-2002, 11:02 AM
I wish:(

doughthe1st
04-20-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Kevin-XBA
Please Read this thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11564) for information regarding this event before replying.

Thanks.

Sorry, I'll have to pass on this one.

Frostberg
04-20-2002, 11:37 PM
Bah, If you ever want to go to Universal Studios-Orlando or Disneyworld give me a call...

KevinM
04-21-2002, 12:29 AM
Ok guys this is a sign up sheet. If your going say you're going.
If not, please do not post in here. Thank You! :)

Tigerbob4
04-21-2002, 01:37 AM
have u ever heard of school?

master cortana
04-21-2002, 09:52 AM
If you ever go to the six flags in jersey or someplace close to here, I'll fly be there in a heartbeat. But Cali. isn't exactly around the corner. Sorry

Underdog
04-21-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Tigerbob4
have u ever heard of school?

Hey Tigerbob4, have u ever heard of graduation? Has this ever crossed your mind, that there are gamers out there who are out of school and have the time to do fun stuff! :)

DCavalera
04-22-2002, 09:22 AM
Man, they should like have a tour and go to various amusement parks around the country have a xba fun day at the park or something, now isnt that a good idea?

l Maximus l
04-22-2002, 10:39 AM
Hey, let's do one in Seattle! We could visit the Microsoft campus and toilet paper Nintendo of America!! :D Both are located here! :D

DCavalera
04-22-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Hey, let's do one in Seattle! We could visit the Microsoft campus and toilet paper Nintendo of America!! :D Both are located here! :D

LOL Good one! I'll be down for that one.

Duke
04-23-2002, 12:38 PM
I said I wasn't going, but if anyone is coming through Santa Cruz to go there, post. I just might make it. If this post doesn't meet requirements for thread feel free to delete.

Kraft
04-23-2002, 01:00 PM
I wanna post in here even though Im not signing up! Guess I should say something intelligible at least... hmm.... Well if anyone is around the St Louis area and wants to go to Six Flags here... we don't have a ride called the X or anything like that, but we could ride the boss or something and pretend its name is X!!!

Kamshaft
04-24-2002, 09:21 AM
I'm there! <grin> :D

Also, for the canadians, I MIGHT do a Canada's Wonderland XBA Ride. It's 5 hours from where I live, so it's a short drive.

But NOTHING concrete yet...I'll keep ya'll posted.

If you can make it to Six Flags in California we'll see you there!

Duke
04-29-2002, 01:21 PM
Just to let everyone know, if you purchase one pass at regular price it comes with a season pass.

I would definitely be there if I had taken the time to get it when I was there last month, but hell it only $43 maybe I'll show up anyway.

Just to let everyone know, hope it hasn't already been posted.

Stiffy
05-01-2002, 02:05 PM
hey, I'm in. I'll be flying out there for E3. My only problem is I might need a ride to the park. I MAY be able to bum a car off my buddy, but it's not definite yet. So, if anyone can give me a ride, I'm staying down at a condo on the beach near LA. Who knows, before we head out to the park, maybe we'll play a little Halo or something! :D

Duke
05-02-2002, 11:34 AM
Just in case you don't know great america is in Santa Clara which is a good half a state away from LA. good luck for your ride and I'm sure I'll see ya at the MS kiosk at E3

Stiffy
05-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Just in case you don't know great america is in Santa Clara which is a good half a state away from LA. good luck for your ride and I'm sure I'll see ya at the MS kiosk at E3

Well, things have changed a little for the better. My buddy is gonna stay in town since he got an E3 pass yesterday, so we'll drive up to Six Flags in his car. That is, if we aren't tired of E3 by Friday. See you there Duke!

Toast
05-03-2002, 11:22 PM
Take pictures of your day!!!!!!!!!!!11

zfBRAT
05-06-2002, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Even I could get to Seattle for that :)

Innotech
05-08-2002, 06:23 PM
I got sick just watching a 3d online video of X doing its flips and stuff :) ANyway, I dont have an XBOX, so.....looks like I wont attend. That is a sweet M.F. coaster, but I dont ride anyhting crazier than Space mountain in Disney world

JGennaro
05-08-2002, 10:22 PM
Actually I find it very interesting how MOST of us are close to Orlando, I am actually 4 hours from there and no way in heck would I go anywhere else since everywhere else is a LITTLE too far for me...I say we all gather up and do the Orlando, FL...Islands of Adventure/Disney thing...since it seems like I've already read at LEAST 3 or 4 people besides me who live kinda close to there...cheers..heh...

:cool:

Razzle Dazzle
05-10-2002, 03:12 AM
I wish I could go, but I'm a little bit far away. :( I've been to Magic Mountain though, when I lived in CA. I really like Batman The Ride. :) Have a fun time!

zfBRAT
05-10-2002, 03:58 AM
Is that the one you ride standing up for the most part with a bike seat between your legs? If so, that was the ultimate ride at Six Flags Astroworld! Anyways I have pics of it somewhere on my hard drive...hehehe!

hellook
05-14-2002, 11:10 AM
O well i will be home playing halo...:)

RadRider
05-18-2002, 10:52 AM
I might be up for the Canada one. I'd have to get a car and all first though, and that my friends, will take some serious resources. Of course, I need my drivers first too. (I'm 19. don't laugh.)