PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Coming April 23rd!!!

xbaaddict
04-20-2002, 10:32 AM
I went to xbox.com to see if they knew anything about when morrowind was coming out and this is the whole convo.
(my name was bill when i entered "have no clue why i did this")

( bill has joined)
(Michael has joined)
Michael: Hello and welcome to Xbox interactive online chat support! How can we assist you today?
bill: Hey there, i need to know if there is an official for morrowind.
Michael: Yes, our latest information indicates April 23rd as the launch date.
bill: Are you serious!!!
bill: No lie they are shipping April 23rd?
Michael: That's the latest official date we have, yes.
bill: Thank you so much i thought it was gonna be sometime next month.
bill: Thanks Michael
bill: good bye
(bill has exited)

I am so happy that morrowind is comming sooner than expected this game is gonna be the shiot man!

xbaaddict
04-20-2002, 10:34 AM
I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I ASKED WAS 2 DAYS AGO AND HE SAID THAT IT WOULD BE OUT SOMETIME IN MAY BUT NOT AN OFFICIAL DAY IN MAY, NOW ITS FEBRUARY 23RD AGAIN!!

faceoff508
04-20-2002, 10:41 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but it is still coming in May.

Dre
04-20-2002, 10:48 AM
Faceoff is right I'm sorry to say. I wish this game was coming out sooner too. www.morrowind.com should be announcing something on monday.. many peeps are speculating that its the game going gold. It could just be a couple of new wallpapers, but hey... you never know.

Lates,
Dre

Frink
04-20-2002, 10:20 PM
I just did the Xbox.com interactive chat and they said May 2002. I asked if they had a specific date and they said that May 2002 is all they have received.

Calve
04-20-2002, 10:35 PM
Yo!!!

EB guaranteed me that itll be in by May 16!!!!

Peace

E-Vader
04-21-2002, 01:50 AM
Posted by xboxaddict

I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I ASKED WAS 2 DAYS AGO AND HE SAID THAT IT WOULD BE OUT SOMETIME IN MAY BUT NOT AN OFFICIAL DAY IN MAY, NOW ITS FEBRUARY 23RD AGAIN!!

Are you sure you typed all that correct.

Bundy
04-21-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Calve
Yo!!!

EB guaranteed me that itll be in by May 16!!!!

Peace

wow it must be may 16. EB always nails the dates... just like they had morrowind as 2/15 till about 2/13, then 4/23, then 4/29 but I am sure they have it right this time.