PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Online Tournament !!

Xcandy
04-20-2002, 11:26 AM
The Ultimate Online Tournament !!

Goto:
http://www.xcandy.co.uk/tournament.htm

Steve
(Xcandy.co.uk Admin )

Xcandy daily there will be a tournament to find the best of the best of all Halo players. At 11.00pm ( GMT ) or 6.00pm ( US ) there will be online games using the software Xbconnect where you can play against other Xcandy Users and Admins of the site. You can have any number of players per xbox as we will have many games online.

After each game the overall totals will be generated and added to our ongoing Tornament competition tables with daily and weekly winners and also an overall top 10 ultimate Halo online gamers.

To access the games you will need to use the following details:

Username: xcandy
Password: online

The games you want to connect to are called Xcandycouk1, Xcandycouk2 etc....

If all the games are full you can host a game yourself but please make sure to call it Xcandycouk(num) and put the above user/pass restrictions so that other Xcandy.co.uk users know where to go. If you are the host you can select any map of your choice but you will need to mark down the totals at the end of the game and send them to: tournament@xcandy.co.uk

More info goto: www.xcandy.co.uk/tournament.htm

BE THERE !

Thank you and enjoy !

Dre
04-20-2002, 11:39 AM
thats actually really cool.. great idea xcandy

E-Xbox
04-20-2002, 11:48 AM
nice organization of the tourny...
hope it succeeds...

peace

gula
04-21-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
nice organization of the tourny...
hope it succeeds...

peace

It wont succeed, you know why? BECAUSE ITS XCANDY! THE MAN THAT LIKES TO ADVERTISE ALL OVER THIS SITE! :rolleyes:

Xcandy
04-21-2002, 10:43 AM
Wow Thankx Gula

We try and bring something that can really benefit the XBox community and you take that attitude.

Yesterdays Tournament went exceedingly well ( even though I didnt play well ) Huge amounts of people were eager to put in a competition.

We allready have a large following for the Tournament who have agreed they allways will be in the daily competition.

We have had numerous people comment that this Tournament will be huge.

I mean think how many times have you played online ?
You Musta thought wouldnt it be good if all those scores be registered and put into a rank ?

I would agree with you about me putting links to the site on this forum if we were charging anything for any service!

Xcandy is a FREE organization we dont take ANY monies in for advertisments, services etc. We just want to provide you with information, resources, community and most of all outright FUN.

Over And Out

Steve
(Xcandy.co.uk Admin)