PDA

View Full Version : madden 2003 screens!!!

Xbox Owner
04-20-2002, 12:37 PM
hey i just saw the commericail for madden 2003 and it gives u the site : www.madden2003.com so i loged on and i found some screens

http://images.ea.com/sports/events/madden2003/screen2.jpg

http://images.ea.com/sports/events/madden2003/screen1.jpg

Strap On Those Helmets!

The official 2002 NFL™ football season is still a few months away, but it's never too early to start thinking football -- and that means its never too early to start thinking Madden NFL™ 2003, coming this August for the PC, the PlayStation® computer entertainment system, PlayStation®2,
Xbox™ video game system from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube™ and Game Boy® Advance.
Madden -- the competitive standard for interactive football gaming -- is back, and it's going to be a very big year for football fans and video gamers everywhere!

Madden NFL 2003 allows you to:

Control every in-depth aspect of the game
Take head-to-head competition to the next level
Experience an interactive audio environment
See and use new animations that help change the way you play the game
Utilize new game modes that help develop critical football related skills
Unlock hidden teams and extra cheat tips to broaden your gaming experience

Madden NFL 2003 promises to deliver one of the best gaming experiences in the history of football gaming . Please visit the site again in the coming weeks to check out the status of the game as we continue to unveil Madden NFL 2003, coming this August!

wweomaniac
04-20-2002, 01:50 PM
I love Madden... I think its the best football game out for XBOX and any other platform. I bought 2002, and I think that I will buy 2003 as well.

I don't even need to look at the pics and I know the game is gonna be great. The madden franchise has a wicked reputation for pumping out wicked games.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-20-2002, 11:48 PM
Well thats all good and gravy, but i'll pick up NFL Fever 2003 instead, i've grow weary of Madden over the years, Madden 2002 was their strongest claim to fame. And NFL Fever gave it the best run for its title. So basically i loved the first installment of fever, so i'll definately pick up the second one, but i'll give Madden another shot(rental) to see if it still has that touch and much more.

Untill next time...:mad:

gula
04-21-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Well thats all good and gravy, but i'll pick up NFL Fever 2003 instead, i've grow weary of Madden over the years, Madden 2002 was their strongest claim to fame. And NFL Fever gave it the best run for its title. So basically i loved the first installment of fever, so i'll definately pick up the second one, but i'll give Madden another shot(rental) to see if it still has that touch and much more.

Untill next time...:mad:

Yeah!!! Online play for NFL Fever 2003!

Of course since there will be online play, I'm going to pick Fever over Madden.

Xbox Owner
04-21-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by gula

Yeah!!! Online play for NFL Fever 2003!

Of course since there will be online play, I'm going to pick Fever over Madden.

ya, same here

Marc
05-03-2002, 12:18 AM
If Madden has no online play, I may have to get NFL 2K3 by Sega.

h2ok9gbh
05-08-2002, 02:41 AM
No online play for Madden, That SUCKS!
I will have to go with Fever if thats the case.
I can't get anyone to play me ANY football game on a consistant basis. (they hate to constanly lose) I would rather play other people as oppossed to the computer.

My only complaint with Madden is not being able to pull back and look at the receivers while playing on defense. This really sucks if you call a zone and the other player lines up three receivers on one side. Unless the person your playing pulls back and looks at his receivers, you don't know you have a cornerback out there covering no one. I hope they fix this for 2003

On 2K2, when you switch to a player on the secondary you can pull back and look at the receivers