PDA

View Full Version : Dont u ever think of buying Xbox.....

No Fear 23
04-20-2002, 06:14 PM
Dont u ever think of buying the xbox when the good games starts to come out??

lets face it, during the launch of the xbox, there was only 1 good game out, Halo. Throughout the 5 months after the launch, there had been no good games out lately. excpet for RC, Amped, or whatever is on ur "good game list". Also, there are about at least 15 good games that were supposed to be out by may, but all were delayed till late summer to winter.

sometimes i wished i havent bought my xbox yet and wait till Q3 where there will be a sh*t load of great games coming out. I havent been playing my xbox for almost 2 weeks and dust is starting to cover my xbox. Dont get me wrong, i really like my xbox and all the games that i have, but there is not alot of good games out bc they were delayed.

Dont u ever think of buying the xbox when the good games starts to come out during the Q3-Q4 period?????

No Fear 23
04-20-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by prominant

that shows no loyalty.....to buy a system when it starts "picking" up....if everyone did that,systems would be out of business in their first year every time they decided to make a next generation console.......you just gotta stick wit the system u got and have damn faith in it man.....XBOX has ALOT of good games out right now.....and its only been out since NOVEMBER...i mean god,give it a break :

Halo
DOA3
Rallisport Challenge
Max Payne
Blood omen 2
Spiderman
Genma Onimusha
Nba ID 2002

i bet you dont even have enough money to buy half of those games right now....so until you figure out that every system starts off slow.....then you need to keep your mouth shut.

heyhey, chill man,
i agree everything ur saying.
im jsut wondering what ppl would think about that. so dont start *****ing at me.

for ur info, i own all the games that is in ur list, plus 5 other more. Also, im glad i purchased my xbox on launch day.

E-Xbox
04-20-2002, 07:44 PM
i disagree completely

i own 10 games...
and love them all..

peace

l Maximus l
04-21-2002, 02:02 AM
Delayed games is simply part of the gaming industry. It happens for all systems, not just the XBox.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
04-21-2002, 03:17 PM
listen dude!
never ever post on this site or life would'nt be the sameever again!we are a bunch of loyal xbox customers here who cant take this crap!!!!!
i have seven games and i am more than hapy with them and i play my xbox all the time except 4 sleeping!!!
SO GO BITE DUST!

Snoopy7548
04-21-2002, 03:27 PM
yea, when the xbox came out, it had some good games, not just 1. and what is the point of waiting? if u get it sooner, you'll be able to play more games and stuff

FlyBoy
04-21-2002, 03:34 PM
I love my Xbox and it loves me.:) I don't know where I'd be right now without her!:confused:

PROUDXBOXOWNER
04-21-2002, 03:37 PM
Finally Something on which me and e-xbox agree! we agree to disagree with u i rule 23!yeah and u rule thats true but u rule the land of losers where gamers regret buying "XBOX"!Damn this is one crazy dude!

GRAVEDIGGER
04-21-2002, 04:05 PM
...:confused:....o.....k...

Untill next time...:mad:

gula
04-21-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Delayed games is simply part of the gaming industry. It happens for all systems, not just the XBox.

Yep, and if the game is delayed, that means it will even turn out better then the original. :D

(That is..except for WWF Raw... :rolleyes: )

Donaldson
04-21-2002, 04:32 PM
YOU STOLE MY AVATAR AND MADE IT YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Fear 23
04-21-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Donaldson
YOU STOLE MY AVATAR AND MADE IT YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chill man, sorry i didnt see that, i jsut found that at some website a couple days ago. to make u feel better, i'll take that off:)

Donaldson
04-21-2002, 06:49 PM
I don't really care it's not like I made it or anything. I was just bored so I decided to make use of my caps lock key.

Hugh_Jass
04-21-2002, 08:19 PM
I am a very happy XBOX customer. I bought mine on launch day and have loved it ever since. Why would I want to wait?

GRAVEDIGGER
04-21-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I am a very happy XBOX customer. I bought mine on launch day and have loved it ever since. Why would I want to wait?

Precisely Hugh_Jass, why would any one want to wait. But it does'nt matter, because those who have foolishly doubted the XBOX in the begining are now, so to speak, seeing the light, THAT WAS FRIGGIN THERE FROM NOV 15th 2001!!:mad:
They should be Hanged and Quartered.
But hey...the XBOX marches on, and cannot be stopped.

Untill next time...:mad:

datalink7
04-21-2002, 08:58 PM
There are good games out as of now. Maybe only 1 amazing game (Halo), but plenty of other games that are worth buying till the awesome games come out.

Here is what I own that I am satisfied in having bought (if I had more money there are a few more titles I would buy)

Halo (of cource)
Tony Hawk 3
Silent Hill 2
Dead or Alive 3

Games I have rented that are worth buying (just don't have money)

Rallisport Challenge
Amped