PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham Racing

Tigerbob4
04-21-2002, 12:24 AM
Ok, i have had Project Gotham Racing for about 1 month now and i have played for about 30 minutes total. I have played both multiplayer and single player. Neither of them seem to be fun to me. It might be one of the worst racing games i have ever played. Will someone please explain to me how u think it is fun?
Thanx,
Tiger

JohnB
04-21-2002, 12:29 AM
One of the cool things I like about PGR is the difficulty level is really touch, not just some cheezy easy game you just go about.

But one of the greatest things about PGR and why its rated a great game by many is that it's not just about speed. Style has a lot to do with the game in efforts to get Kudos. Perfecting your slides and movements at high speeds is tough but a very fun thing to do.

l Maximus l
04-21-2002, 12:46 AM
Tigerbob...no offense, dude. But, do you always put your final judgement on a game only after 30 minutes of playing it? Can you honestly say that you have spent the time to check out what this game features?

Personally, I find your attempt at disqualifying PGR as a good game to be one of the weakest I have ever seen. No one can judge a game with only 30 minutes of time actually playing it.

GokuX
04-21-2002, 12:57 AM
I'm gonna have to go with Max on this one. Perhaps you were expecting a Gran Tourismo knock off on the Xbox when you went to purchase PGR.

dave_m123
04-21-2002, 04:15 AM
Now im not a racing fan but PGR is really addictive and makes you want to progress. Not many racing games get that reaction from me.

Snoopy7548
04-21-2002, 10:55 AM
the worst racing game ever? thats a bit harsh man, give it a few more hours, at first, i didnt really like it cause it was really hard to control, but after a while, it became one of my favorite games of all time, you'll get used to it.

Peter1979
04-21-2002, 12:39 PM
PGR is very cool after 1 hour i cant stop i need faster and faster cars but also cars with a good grip !

for perfect slides you need a good car with good grip.

i have 2 gold medals i am so proud ! i cant beat the one on one race against the ford :( i need that car

perfect game ! you cant stop !

i hope i can get my free gamepad from MS soon so i can race vs. my girlfriend haha

Nato King
04-21-2002, 01:13 PM
I love PGR. I was just thing has anybody got a prefect run like Mike salmon in the OXM Demo Disc #6. I think that was a very hot to see. I tried and tried to get a prefect run but I can't I think that mike salmon it the guy.:)

Warthog
04-21-2002, 09:23 PM
I beat mike Salmon on peir run I got 3006 kudos. It took me 4 hours straight. I am developping the film this week i am tring to do it again live with a video camera.
And PGR is fun because it is not only speed but style. Youll see me on next month elite gamer's The name is Steve remember it

Nato King
04-22-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Warthog
I beat mike Salmon on peir run I got 3006 kudos. It took me 4 hours straight. I am developping the film this week i am tring to do it again live with a video camera.
And PGR is fun because it is not only speed but style. Youll see me on next month elite gamer's The name is Steve remember it

That's great to here that someone has beaten mike salmon so that means now that I have to beat you 3006 kudos it's going to be hard but I will try.:)

Calve
04-22-2002, 11:07 AM
PGR is the best racing title ever!!!!

I borrowed it from my cousin for 1 week and i got in so much $hit in school for not doin work!!!!!

That game kicks ass!!!!

Peace