PDA

View Full Version : MODS Label this Important!

y2kash_14
04-21-2002, 02:50 AM
For future reference, welcome to XBA all of you newbies. GTA3 HAS been confirmed for Xbox with NO release date. So will you guys please, PLEASe stop making GTA3 threads, i beg you. Thats all i wanted to say. Enjoy your stay at XBA;)

GokuX
04-21-2002, 02:54 AM
I feel like a sticky would be good concearning GTA3. You could keep it up for month so that if all the new guys come in they will always see a GTA3 thread and post in that instead.

LynxFX
04-21-2002, 03:12 AM
Or go with my original idea of having an official 'rumor' thread about such and such topics. This forum looks busy but then you realize that it is just the same five things being discussed with different or sometimes even the same title. Then as soon as someone makes a new thread about something that is already being discussed in the appropriate thread, you delete the new one or point out the other and just close it. It's as easy as that and wouldn't take that much time from a moderator, if they actually moderate.

LynxFX
04-21-2002, 02:02 PM
Yeah, was just messing around with some flash sigs. It still is shorter (width) than at least 5 other members here. :)

I'll shorten it to see if it scales properly.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-21-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
For future reference, welcome to XBA all of you newbies. GTA3 HAS been confirmed for Xbox with NO release date. So will you guys please, PLEASe stop making GTA3 threads, i beg you. Thats all i wanted to say. Enjoy your stay at XBA;)

Definately man, i see your point to the fullest, cause if i see another GTA3 Thread.http://ks.gamerzparadize.com/smileys/gun%20em%20down/bigun2.gif

Untill next time...:mad: