PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 for PS2?!?!?

Tkf5000
04-21-2002, 01:22 PM
:confused: I heard some people at my school say a Halo 2 was comin out for PS2 and they said the convenent and the marines had to team up and beat the flood ,is this true?? I thought Halo 2 would only be on xbox what would be the point of it anyway if they dun got the first .plus halo had only on xbox on it. I think they are lying cuz i told em all about Halo and what i thought halo 2 would be about and that was my idea, Convenant teaming up with Marines and u could play as both sides. IS THIS TRUE PLEASE TELL ME IT ISNT. Halo is what makes xbox great and it should be only on xbox so the game doesnt suck cuz ps2 cant handle the greatness. let them have their crumy games and leave Halo to xbox. :confused:

Snoopy7548
04-21-2002, 02:26 PM
halo 2 will come to the ps2....when hell freezes over, lol, but seriously, halo was published by microsoft, do u think they would let their "flagship title" go to their toughest competition? no, they wouldnt, you will never see a halo game on any other system, except for the pc:D

monkeyman
04-21-2002, 02:55 PM
halo 2 isnt even confirmed yet and yeah its made by microsoft it would be your friend was being ***

Xbox Owner
04-21-2002, 08:08 PM
it has no chance of coming out on ps2

Anthony4sho
04-21-2002, 08:26 PM
If by some miracle Halo 2 comes out only 4 PS2 i would be totally ****ed but it isnt. If the rumors are tru about XBOX 2.0 then i think if a Halo 2 is confirmed i think it would be made for that console. And it would be interesting to see the Covenant and the marines team up, to see them interact to help each other, actuallly it would be kinda of funny. Can u imagine a covenant helping up a downed marine?

Xtopia
04-22-2002, 07:41 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!! Halo 2 for the PS2!:eek: Not in this lifetime! LOL!!! I almost crapped my pants when I read this! Fear not, TKF5000! XBox well stay with the XBox.:)

X-Factor
04-22-2002, 09:09 PM
Hmmm...

Considering the fact that Microsoft purchased Bungie, I would have to say NO! Microsoft is the publisher for Bungie games. MS purchased Bungie to ensure Halo would stay Xbox exclusive. The only other system that's gonna get Halo is PC/MAC.

-The X-Factor Smack :cool:

UnitedKingdom
04-23-2002, 08:59 AM
I'd be ****d even if halo came out on pc, xbox is its home and thats where it should stay. As for halo 2, rumours at the bungie camp say an announcement is imminent at the E3 exhibition.:cool:

Tkf5000
04-23-2002, 12:30 PM
Yea i told em all the same stuff u guys are saying but he dunno what hes talkin about . he says it wasnt halo 2 it was just a halo game (prequal or sumthin) but the convenant and marines were fighting before halo 1 started , yea im right hes wrong , chris is ***, o yea he said it was in electronic gaming monthly AND ps magazine, well he is a dumass

X-Factor
04-26-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by UnitedKingdom
I'd be ****d even if halo came out on pc, xbox is its home and thats where it should stay. As for halo 2, rumours at the bungie camp say an announcement is imminent at the E3 exhibition.:cool: You'd be p!ssed "if" Halo came out on PC?? I hate to break it to ya, but Halo is coming to both PC and MAC. Why would you complain about Halo online, dude? :rolleyes:

-The X-Factor Smack :cool: