PDA

View Full Version : buying WWF RAW

BrAvE-SaInT
04-21-2002, 04:30 PM
I do not own any wrestling games, and I am interested in buying one. Should I or should I not buy WWF RAW?

Xbox Owner
04-21-2002, 08:13 PM
rent it

GRAVEDIGGER
04-21-2002, 11:04 PM
..lol..yea definately, Rent it first.

Untill next time...:mad:

Young_Fledgling
05-01-2002, 09:55 AM
i am not sure on this one... i own it and really like it but that is because i am really into wrestling. I would say if you are really into wrestling and would love to have a wrestling game then maybe pick this one up. If you are not so into wrestling then i think you may be disapointed, SO if u are unsure even in the slightest then rent it first. :)

Snoopy7548
05-01-2002, 05:06 PM
i made the mistake of buying it, one of the major flaws, is no royal rumble mode! that was the best mode in every single wrestling game, but they had to leave it out. also the grappling and counter-moves suck, and the computer is way too hard to beat on some matches:D

Marc
05-02-2002, 11:50 PM
I have to agree with Snoopy. I bought this game cause I'm a major wrestling fan. This may sound funny, but it is close to being a great game, but so far away that it sucks. No Royal Rumble, lack of superstars, lack of modes. I never had rouble beating the computer in any match, but it was lame. It sucks, but might be a good rental.