PDA

View Full Version : XBOX or GC guys in the UK

Afro Aura
04-21-2002, 07:55 PM
It a shame that MS had to cut the price of the XBOX as most people are now thinking this machine is going down and I mean down into a pit, if they had any sense they would realise to stay in the running you have to be in the running, with the price of XBOX at £299, PS2 £199 and GC at £170 it had no choice to put the price down, even if it's the Roll Royce of consoles
I've just seen the Game Cube's advert and I have to say it's pretty cool the XBOX advert was a bit hmmm weird to say the least. I wondered will the GC be able to take on the XBOX when it's released over here 3/5/02

don't worry I aint leaving as this is the BADDEST machine on this planet, I was just thinking of the people who had seen the pretty cool advert for the GC and with people seeing the XBOX is going to be the next Saturn may decide to be more towards the GC side:eek:

PS: does anyone know how to get the new costumes in the DoA3 UK version, I've got the ones in the US no problem but I have know idea of how to get the new costumes in the UK DoA3

Hugh_Jass
04-21-2002, 08:25 PM
Nah...it was the right thing to do. It's a classic supply/demand economics issue. MS just needs to get the XBOX into the hands of the world. The software sales will do the rest.

I don't think anybody seriously thinks the XBOX or MS is going away. Sony and Nintendo fanboys fear the inevitable Microsoft victory.

GazzaBinks
04-22-2002, 09:46 AM
xbox is going down 100 pounds on the 26 may in the UK