PDA

View Full Version : ES3 : PC vs XBOX

Hugh_Jass
04-21-2002, 08:04 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that Elder Scrolls 3 will be a fantastic game and a huge hit for the XBOX. However, with better graphics and an editor available for the PC I'm torn between which version to buy.

If you have access to both the XBOX and PC, which version are YOU going to buy?

BTW -- I just ordered parts this weekend to build a new PC. You may check it out if you're interested. (http://www.frozennorth.com/~hugh/)

E-Xbox
04-21-2002, 08:36 PM
xbox

my pc sux ass!

peace

khaos2005
04-21-2002, 08:43 PM
There's nothing like sitting on the sofa playing an RPG. It beats sitting in a chair with a mouse and keyboard.

XBox!

datalink7
04-21-2002, 09:02 PM
Probably PC version, because my PC is really good and the editor will be easier to use on the PC. Plus, more possibility for downloadable mods and such.

gtaplayer
04-21-2002, 09:12 PM
lol i voted "im a girl man and cant take a true rpg" only because im not into a game w/ magic and shhhh...but i still might bye project ego...also idk lata on i mite rent or d/l morrowind online or somethin

SkoalMint
04-22-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by datalink7
Probably PC version, because my PC is really good and the editor will be easier to use on the PC. Plus, more possibility for downloadable mods and such.

Isn't the editor only on the PC???

Anyway, if I had the PC to run it, I might be tempted to go that route just to get the editor. However, I would get it on the XBox instead just so I can play it in the comfort of the La-Z-Boy.

cornflake
04-22-2002, 05:55 AM
im a girly man who likes to play with barbies actually i think RPG's suck

i can see the flames from here

E-Vader
04-22-2002, 05:56 AM
Getting it on Xbox,

While my PC could handle it with every thing up full being able to play in the recliner on a 61" TV ahhhhh you can't top it.

Anyhows with he Xbox's hard drive when extra quests are made hopefuly a disc will come out that we could rip onto our Xbox's.

XBOX Dude
04-22-2002, 09:32 AM
i heard the xbox version and the pc version look the same the only diffrence is the level editior and i'm going to get it for the box cause i'm getting great graphics and i get to sit on my couch and there's no way my computer could handle es3

Brevity
04-22-2002, 09:53 AM
I too am soooo torn here I just got the BEST pc with all the bells and whistles. I could even get a hacked version for the PC plus the LE and all the future downloads. So its ???????up in the air.

l Maximus l
04-22-2002, 10:19 AM
Hugh...personally, I don't know how you can pass up playing on your huge TV versus submitting yourself to a computer monitor. Unless you have a way to play the game on your nice TV instead, then, it wouldn't make sense for you to get the PC version.

Just my $0.02 :)

Spike Minoda
04-22-2002, 10:23 AM
i'll get both:D

Hugh_Jass
04-22-2002, 01:39 PM
I've had the XBOX version on pre-order for months so I will probably go ahead and get it for that platform. I want to encourage more developers to write games for the XBOX and the bet way to do that is to buy more XBOX games.