PDA

View Full Version : For the Morrowind players

Dre
04-21-2002, 09:32 PM
Hi everyone..,

I'm not one to double post, but I put quite a bit of effort into this and I believe its an interesting read if you are intending on playing Morrowind. I know many people only peruse the GD forum so.. anyways, I created an "official" morrowind thread in the RPG forum, you can access it here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11693)

Have fun

Cheers,
Dre

Nato King
04-22-2002, 06:18 AM
Hey Dre, This is a nice thread I don't know why I did see this sooner down in the RPG form. I really like this game and I can't wait until this game comes out. I set it to my favorite list so I can share it with all my friends. Thanks Dre.:)

Brevity
04-22-2002, 11:48 AM
Nice read Dre good job. wow not long now till its here. hu

Dre
04-22-2002, 03:50 PM
Thanks guys... always good to hear some praise! :)

JJaX
04-23-2002, 09:52 AM
Great read, so many choices!!!

But when your creating a character, and the part where you choose its attributes, Shouldnt you be penalized for choosing your own instread of answering questions??? But then again your probaly only given a certain amount of points to distrubute or some junk....

Dre
04-23-2002, 10:20 AM
No penalization for doing it either way. I believe the way it works is that your initial attributes (such as str, int, etc.) are all given to you based on your race and your selection of major and minor skills. Obviously, thats only if you decide to do it all yourself. I don't think you're penalized in Morrowind to do anything in a "specific" way. They went for ultimate open-endedness and I doubt it will ever happen where you will feel that you HAVE to do something...

JJaX
04-23-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Dre
No penalization for doing it either way. I believe the way it works is that your initial attributes (such as str, int, etc.) are all given to you based on your race and your selection of major and minor skills. Obviously, thats only if you decide to do it all yourself. I don't think you're penalized in Morrowind to do anything in a "specific" way. They went for ultimate open-endedness and I doubt it will ever happen where you will feel that you HAVE to do something...

Yeah i thought about what i just posted. It makes sense now ;)

Thanks dre