PDA

View Full Version : Controller S comes out the 30th of this month!

Infinite
04-21-2002, 10:55 PM
is anone else excited about getting it.

i like the microsoft controller, but if it was a lil smaller I think it would be perfect!:)

FlyBoy
04-21-2002, 11:10 PM
Whenever someone picks this puppy up... just let me know and I'll trade you a really nice, used, Interact Powerpad Controller for it! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! haha, I wish... I should have just spent the x-tra 10 bucks instead of just buying a cheap 4th controller.:confused:

GokuX
04-22-2002, 04:54 AM
I've already got 4 original Xbox controllers at the moment and I have plans to buy an arcade stick and racing wheel. So I probably won't be picking one of these new fangled S controllers up. Whoa I just realized that it was you Infinite when I saw your avatar. Welcome back pal, long time no see. You gonna stick around?

DCavalera
04-22-2002, 09:24 AM
Dude I've been having the S controllers for like a month now. they are awesome.

l Maximus l
04-22-2002, 10:23 AM
I'm a big fan of the regular 1st party XBox controllers by Microsoft. I figure, why get rid of a good thing? So, I'll probably pass the S-Controllers up :)

ftyards
04-22-2002, 10:40 AM
I am getting one

E-Xbox
04-22-2002, 02:33 PM
i mite pik one up

peace

Tigerbob4
04-22-2002, 07:10 PM
Where can i see a pic of the controller S

E-Xbox
04-22-2002, 07:29 PM
www.ebgames.com
then go to xbox...
then accessories....

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=219506

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/219506.jpg

peace...

Infinite
04-22-2002, 08:43 PM
yea man im here to stay goku!:)

heres all the differences of the S controller...

the anlog sticks are made like sonys dual shock controllers (a positive)

D pad is changed to be alot better (another positive)

little smaller (positive)

black and white buttons changed (could be a positive or a negative..)

the buttons have a diamond shape not and slanted diamond shape (could be a positive or a negative...)

so far i think its looking good:)

also I work at gamestop and we get rumors from and xbox executive manager who stops by with advertising banners etc..etc...

heres sum info she let us in on...

#1 halo2 is supposed to come out this year....

#2 If ps2 drops in price expect xbox too...

#3 the big one!!! Microsoft and Sega are working out plans to have an emulator disc allowing us to play dreamcast games on our xbox!!! She wouldnt tell me when or aprox. how much money it would cost..:(

and finally #4 Expect alot of ps2 *exclusive games* to not be exclusive anymore! supposibly sony can only have there games exclusive for 6 months then there free to us. some deal we worked out with sony.... wasnt listening carefully to this..:(

well peace..

also if you have an questions like release dates or any products coming out let me know...I can check them out at work on our release dates in our computers..:)

tech
04-23-2002, 12:41 AM
#3 for reals? Oh my god, finally I get to play some RPGs on the xbox. haaaa, haaaaaaa.

Kraft
04-23-2002, 12:52 AM
wow, will we need a new Phantasy Star then? Or can I just play my old PSO on the emulator over the net?