PDA

View Full Version : full list

mouldy001
04-22-2002, 05:09 AM
what games do u reckon will be on the full list come friday. and does this option of 2 games and a controller have to be done online or can u go dnw to say virgin etc and recieve this offer.

cheers
dave

Calve
04-22-2002, 08:38 AM
You coose over da net then they ship it to ya

Peace

Dar
04-22-2002, 09:06 AM
Kabuki Warriors. I bet they have trouble GIVING that game away.:D

mouldy001
04-23-2002, 06:11 AM
u lot need to get out more:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

UnitedKingdom
04-23-2002, 07:43 AM
We have too much spare time, well if your stuck in a dead-end job like me you do! Most likely they'll have all the microsoft release titles and a few extra (obi-wan, deadly skies, max payne).

And as Calve was saying (I think) you have to fill in the form on www.xbox.com/uk and e-mail it to them, they then check where you got your box and if your entitled to the offer. I would advise everyone on XBA in europe to do this first thing in the morning on friday, everyone has been waiting to see the new list and it might get a bit bogged down.:)

Halo of Flies
04-23-2002, 07:52 AM
We're alright with this ordering scheme but surely there must be people with XBOXs who are not on the net.

BTW - you're right about them being bogged down. I'm gonna be checking from just after midnight Thursday for the full list.

UnitedKingdom
04-23-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Halo of Flies
I'm gonna be checking from just after midnight Thursday for the full list.

Good thinking Halo, who needs sleep when they've got an xbox.:cool:

Halo of Flies
04-23-2002, 08:18 AM
So, the first TWO forms they get will be from South Yorkshire! :)

UnitedKingdom
04-23-2002, 08:22 AM
Hell yes!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Duke
04-23-2002, 12:07 PM
I doubt there are many xboxers who are not on the net.

I hang out w/ a mostly party/low intelligence crowd (not that there aren't gems in the rough) and they're all online whether they play games or not.

Albeit, we are mostly middle to upper-class white guys. Even so, it is pretty rare when I meet someone who doesn't have internet access these days.