PDA

View Full Version : I have the new xbox magizine does anybody else?

xboxmaster2002
04-22-2002, 03:56 PM
I just got it today and its sweet as hell

l Maximus l
04-22-2002, 04:23 PM
I don't have it...but, then again, I don't have a subscription yet (sorry, DZNUTZ!!!!) :D

Can you tell me if you can purchase OXM at a gaming retailer? Just curious...:confused:

Dre
04-22-2002, 04:25 PM
My EB carries OXM Maximus.

Xboxmaster, is the DoA3 booster stuff on the disc?

Cheers,
Dre

Spaztic
04-22-2002, 04:26 PM
Damn it I though it wasn't comming out till May!!!!

*Runs off laughing, down the street with money in hand!*

l Maximus l
04-22-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls
Damn it I though it wasn't comming out till May!!!!

*Runs off laughing, down the street with money in hand!*

hehe :D

Plewis
04-22-2002, 05:15 PM
xba says it wont be out till may 11th. its april and they are already releasing the june issue?:rolleyes: I think ur talking about the may issue

No Fear 23
04-22-2002, 05:21 PM
i got the june issue today too!! the DOA3 booster disk was awesome, those girls look hotter now with new uniforms!!

Spaztic
04-22-2002, 05:38 PM
i got the june issue today too!! the DOA3 booster disk was awesome, those girls look hotter now with new uniforms!!

you lucky basterd!....I couldn't find it! :p

symposiumx
04-22-2002, 05:40 PM
You received the June issue? I'm confused. So the NEWEST issue is the one RIGHT after the Superman cover one?

maneatingcow
04-22-2002, 05:43 PM
I too recieved the latest issue, the cover is of Brute Force, and it also has a nice chunk of reading + new screenshots of the title. And yes, some of the DOA3 costumes make the girls look more hot, but remember, they are digital :D

And yes... this post is mainly for showing off my edited sig :)

OppiumNitrates
04-22-2002, 05:48 PM
i got the may issuse superman on the cover) on April 1st but i havent got the one you guys are talking about

and whats with OXM a month ahead of them selfs

maneatingcow
04-22-2002, 05:51 PM
Most magazines create magazines a month in advance, and OXM seems to ship them whenever they are done, and that is why some people get them sooner.

symposiumx
04-22-2002, 06:07 PM
Sooo....all I have to say, is my issue better be waiting in my mailbox when i get home, or there will be "you know what" to pay! <evil grimmace>

seriously though...I hope I get mine soon!!

has anyone else noticed that it only takes about 5 min to read the entire mag cover-to-cover. is it just that I need to stop snorting blow, or is it a really short mag each month?

thejoker
04-22-2002, 07:12 PM
All I can say is... "OMG! The June issue rocks!" The June 2002 issue is great and so is the booster disc for DOA3! Some of the previews in this issue are:

Project Ego
Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter
Crimson Skies
Crazy Taxi 3
Toxic Grind
Terminator
Splach Down
Robotech
Kung Fu Chaos
Mechassault
Steel Battalion

DISC:
Halo
JSRF
Max Payne
Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2

DOA3 Bosster Disc

O yeah... did I say DOA3 Booster Disc.. hehehehe

The front cover has HAWK from Brute Force... hot dang! She is hot!

OK if you don't have the MAG you can go to your local store on May 7th or 11th and pick up a copy... or you can Subscribe to the MAG.

Later,

I have to go play now... hehehehe HAHAHAHA

DIGITAL
04-22-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by maneatingcow-XBA
I too recieved the latest issue, the cover is of Brute Force, and it also has a nice chunk of reading + new screenshots of the title. And yes, some of the DOA3 costumes make the girls look more hot, but remember, they are digital :D

And yes... this post is mainly for showing off my edited sig :) hey im DIGITAL an pretty hot,just jokeing!an the issue always come early when you subscribe,i should be getting any day .

Razor70
04-22-2002, 07:17 PM
Haven't gotten mine yet...but should be here anyday I hope since I have a subscription now!!!

gtaplayer
04-22-2002, 07:57 PM
hey uhh...i sent a mail in to get my oxm subscription friday when do ut hink i will get the new magazine?

No Fear 23
04-22-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by gtaplayer
hey uhh...i sent a mail in to get my oxm subscription friday when do ut hink i will get the new magazine?

hate to say this to ya, when i mailed in mine it took me about 6 weeks till i got an issue, so u prolly wont get urs till the middle of may. jsut what i think.

xboxman_1
04-22-2002, 09:48 PM
So there is a demo of halo on the new disc? What's it like? Elaborate for me.

WynnFire
04-22-2002, 10:12 PM
Now, I wonder if it matters where you live. I live only a few short miles from their Offices and I always seem to get their magazine delivered to me last. WTF!!!???

DZNUTZ
04-22-2002, 11:33 PM
damn right...u should be sorry Maximus..now as soon as its on store selfs..(probably another 3 weeks :confused: , at least thats what i think since my local eb (bay area CA)..just got the superman a week or so ago)....buy one and then send in the card dang it. since your lasy butt don't wanna go xbox.com and suscribe there.

Well anyways as i said...i got my superpoop issue about 3 weeks ago..so i don't expect mine for at least another...its wierd how EB , and its not far from my house at all, hot their copies like 2 weeks after me.

anyways..i'm stoked as hell...for those of u that already got it...how is the project ego preview?!?

Brevity
04-22-2002, 11:55 PM
I thought this one would have that fix up your dashboard thing? You know the special secret thing,,,,,not the DOA stuff.

DCavalera
04-23-2002, 09:43 AM
I think I need to pay for my subscription.

Spaztic
04-23-2002, 09:53 AM
I thought this one would have that fix up your dashboard thing? You know the special secret thing,,,,,not the DOA stuff.

I don't think it is possible unless you flash the system since it is hardcoded into the chip!

crazyotto
04-23-2002, 09:55 AM
Does the DoA booster disc only contain new outfits and 50 new moves? Is there new people, modes, levels, extra goodies? Any info would be grate! Thanx. When is Brute Force release date?

JJaX
04-23-2002, 10:09 AM
i didnt even get my issue with superman on the cover yet, and im not about to buy it for 8 bucks at the store. OXM really pushed me over the edge :mad: