PDA

View Full Version : Best Game Out of These?

paulo87
04-22-2002, 04:04 PM
Project Gotham Racing, Amped, Wreckless, Genma Onimusha, Max Payne and Simpsons Road Rage. Which, in order, are the best? Or alternativley which one of these lot would you choose?
Cheers to anyone that answers <Although I doubt anyone will:)>
Paul

l Maximus l
04-22-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by paulo87
Project Gotham Racing, Amped, Wreckless, Genma Onimusha, Max Payne and Simpsons Road Rage. Which, in order, are the best? Or alternativley which one of these lot would you choose?
Cheers to anyone that answers <Although I doubt anyone will:)>
Paul

1. AMPED!!!!!!!!!!
2. Project Gotham Racing
3. Genma Onimusha
4. Max Payne
5. Simpsons Road Rage
6. Wreckless

That's my opinion. But, Amped is, by far, the best!!!! I LOVE THAT GAME!!! Of course, this is my opinion :)

paulo87
04-22-2002, 04:16 PM
Thanks. Does it have much replay value and is the multiplayer mode good?

FlyBoy
04-22-2002, 04:17 PM
Just AMPED... the rest just kind of fall into place wherever.:cool:

l Maximus l
04-22-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by paulo87
Thanks. Does it have much replay value and is the multiplayer mode good?

Oh man, the replayability is killer, I think. The multi-player is good, too, however, it's not a split screen type of multi-player. Basically, on multi-player, each person competes with one another and does a course seperately. The person with the highest score wins. This is pretty ideal since it's cool to be able to see what a buddy is excited about...you'll be able to see it first hand!

My top 3 games that I own (out of 11) are:

1. Halo
2. Rallisport Challenge
3. Amped

:)

Spaztic
04-22-2002, 05:16 PM
max payne but it has the little replay value....a rental at most. PGR wasn't my cup of tea....but I have heard amped is great? IMO rallisport! he he he!

Whisper
04-22-2002, 05:22 PM
Wreckless
Amped
Max Payne

Have not played the other 3