PDA

View Full Version : Marine+ghost=Happiness

Warthog
04-22-2002, 06:39 PM
I was douing my homework in my room and my dad was playin halo "Assult on Control Room" My dad called me over and i saw a marine driving a ghost. I could barley belive it. but it is the truthes. Try it yourself If you don't belive me.:cool:

ScorpionX
04-22-2002, 06:54 PM
I see Marines drive Ghosts all the time on that level, exept they don't do much on it.

xboxman_1
04-22-2002, 09:50 PM
Ya, hate to shoot you down, but I've only seen that a few hundred times. And I've probably only played that level like 10 times. And your right, they really don't do all that muchwhen they're on it.

ChaZ
04-23-2002, 03:22 AM
That have happened to me several times. I even got killed when a stupid marine ran over me with a ghost!

-ChaZ

Alien
04-23-2002, 06:10 AM
They're very bad drivers, very bad.

UnitedKingdom
04-23-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Warthog
I was douing my homework in my room and my dad was playin halo "Assult on Control Room" My dad called me over and i saw a marine driving a ghost. I could barley belive it. but it is the truthes. Try it yourself If you don't belive me.:cool:

Your dad plays halo, wicked. My folks just moan that i spent too much money and time on my box. Also the fact that your dad was playing while you were doing your homework, LOL :D

The Reverend
04-23-2002, 01:13 PM
I think it is great that your pops was playing Halo......you should try to get him into multiplayer games

Warthog
04-23-2002, 03:50 PM
My dad only plays Halo and "war Games", He is pretty good but i can still slaughter him. The reason i wrote about this was i read a website that said marines can't drive owell.
Later:cool:

jumper
04-23-2002, 07:52 PM
I'm a dad and I play halo so I am an authority on the topic. My kids aren't old enough to play yet but when they are they'll have a challenge in their old man. :rolleyes:

Warthog
04-23-2002, 08:11 PM
I think Tall Small Old and young can all join and play HALO. Cause Halo Is a stapel in people's life