PDA

View Full Version : Halo on June Demo

lotec13
04-22-2002, 08:24 PM
hey, has anyone played the demo og halo in the june Xbox magiazine? after you beat it and the army guy talks to you they show you all of the pics of the game. I think I saw a flamethrower in it. it was in one of the pics with 4 squares and i think its the top right one. if you beat it look for it. Tell me if it is!

sinizuh
04-23-2002, 01:23 AM
sure there's a flamethrower picture... but it's not in the game.

Nato King
04-23-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
sure there's a flamethrower picture... but it's not in the game.

I agree with you sinizuh there's a blamethrower pic but it's not in the game. People need to get that in there head.:)

UnitedKingdom
04-23-2002, 06:55 AM
I've seen a flamethrower in some promo pics for halo, its got teeth on the front of it like some fighter planes do. Guess it didn't make the deadline for the final version. I've got the picture around here somewhere.............

UnitedKingdom
04-23-2002, 08:10 AM
Found it, taa daaaaa.....

http://www.shu.ac.uk/pri/scripts/xbox/flame.jpg

Duke
04-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Does anyone really miss the flamethrower though? I don't. I guess it could have added something to the game but I surely won't lose any sleep over it.

BTW, to the one with the Mr. T sig, did you see him on Howard Stern? As much as I love the guy, I was really disappointed he wouldn't arm wrestle anybody.

Not an insult, just a question.

l Maximus l
04-23-2002, 12:21 PM
Overall, I'm definately not disappointed in Halo, however, if they had some sort of a booster disc like DOA3 did that could incorporate the flamethrower, I wouldn't exactly be disappointed either :D

DZNUTZ
04-23-2002, 12:28 PM
yea..booster disc for halo...w/new baddies,levels, weapons (flamethrower,knife/berreta....) that ish would be sooooo sweet...and bots on multiplayer levels!!:eek:

l Maximus l
04-23-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
yea..booster disc for halo...w/new baddies,levels, weapons (flamethrower,knife/berreta....) that ish would be sooooo sweet...and bots on multiplayer levels!!:eek:

My guess is that Bungie won't do it, though...however, we can expect some amazing things for Halo 2 :D