PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Posting

MensurB
04-22-2002, 09:15 PM
I was not sure with posting this on the General Discussion Forum, but I have to say that I hate it when people diss other people for asking "dumb" questions, yes, some people may ask silly questions, but we are here to help one another, and not diss them for not knowing. I am here every day almost for at least an hour, yes I know I don't have many posts, but I read a lot. It happens all the time.
Well, I just felt like saying that, lol.:)

LynxFX
04-22-2002, 09:23 PM
I may have missed it but I don't see people here dissing people for asking dumb questions, if you want to call them that.

I do see, and I par-take in the bashing of people that post the same threads as someone else, especially when they are just a couple of threads apart. Doesn't take a genius to read the front page you know. :D

Just don't ask anything about GTA3. ;)

MensurB
04-22-2002, 09:29 PM
I see, but I see people say thing like "man that's old...been posted like 2 months ago. That deosn.t mean that everyone knows it, you know ehat i mean.
By the wway your pic looks awesome!

E-Vader
04-23-2002, 06:18 AM
It does happen from time to time I've been guilty for posting old news.

But are you sure your not refering to FunXbox.

lol.:D

Nato King
04-23-2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by E-Vader
It does happen from time to time I've been guilty for posting old news.

But are you sure your not refering to FunXbox.

lol.:D

Like E-Vader said I have not seen it happen but I do see a lot of thread about it.:) People always say that we diss other people for asking "dumb" questions but like I said I have never seen anything like this and I post everywhere. :)

GokuX
04-23-2002, 06:57 AM
Yeah, I've not seen anyone called names for posting old news. Granted JohnB wips out the timeline which is short, sweet, and to the point. I think it's funny and I guess it might offend the poster somewhat, but I've never seen anyone here call someone dumb for posting a question. I think all of the regular members here have alot of respect for everyone else, so they won't intentionally insult someone to hurt their feelings.

Ninja Scroll
04-23-2002, 09:03 AM
Things like that may accure, but not often. And I have never seen it happen my self.
I would say 98% of the XBA members are very respectful of each other.
Myself & JJax are the exception!:D

j/k. ;) But like E-Vader said. You sure you got da right Xbox site sunshine? :)

Spaztic
04-23-2002, 09:40 AM
but isn't that the freedom of speech? If someone asks a stupid question I should be able to say whatever I want....and buy the way this dosn't have anything to do with the xbox so move this to the off-topic forum!

Duke
04-23-2002, 12:04 PM
freedom of speech blah blah blah. of course it is.

I can't say that I've never seen it, but occasionally it is warranted.

One of the reasons that I read these forums is that while occasionally rough, most always respond in a friendly manner if at all.