PDA

View Full Version : Infogrames announces a new party game featuring some of your favorite Nickelodeon sta

DZNUTZ
04-23-2002, 04:36 PM
Infogrames announces a new party game featuring some of your favorite Nickelodeon stars.

Infogrames and Nickelodeon plan to crank up the fun factor later this year with the introduction of Nickelodeon Party Blast. This all-out Nick party game is being developed by Data Design and features eight Nicktoons stars. Anything goes when this star-studded, multi-player Nickelodeon Challenge arrives on the PC, GameCube and Xbox this Fall.

"Nothing speaks to kids like Nickelodeon does. Combine their favorite Nicktoons characters with everything kids love - racing, food fights and crazy Nick-style games - and you've got Nickelodeon Party Blast," said Petrina McPhee, Director of Marketing for Infogrames' Kids line. "We think this game will be a hit with Nick fans and young gamers alike."

With Nickelodeon Party Blast it's a battle of the Nicktoons All-Stars - from new Nick stars Invader Zim and Jimmy Neutron to favorites like SpongeBob SquarePants, Otto and Reggie Rocket from Rocket Power, Angelica and Tommy from the Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys Eliza. Kids play as their favorite star as they slam dunk wearing in-line skates, race through Nick-themed environments, squirt Goooze and have an all-out food fight - all while trying to get the highest score against up to three of their friends

"Nickelodeon Party Blast captures the wacky, wild, free-spirited fun of the Nicktoons characters," said Sherice Guillory, Director of Marketing, Nickelodeon Interactive. "We're thrilled to be working with Infogrames to bring this Nickelodeon experience to so many different systems for fans to enjoy."

Daniel "monk" Pelfreyhttp://www.xboxweb.com/news02/0402/058.html

yea i know who cares....maybe some of u that have young children...or ones on the way (AHEM MAXIMUS AHEM)....
p.s. SPONGEBOBSQUAREPANTS is hella cool

:cool:

Snoopy7548
04-23-2002, 04:54 PM
spongebob rocks the hizzouse!!!!!!!!! did u see the episode when they had some pantera music? i was like, oh fo sheezy!!!!!! lol:D :D

Hugh_Jass
04-24-2002, 11:25 AM
I can't tell you how excited I am about this game!

Oh wait, yes I can.

"not at all"

melon
04-24-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I can't tell you how excited I am about this game!

Oh wait, yes I can.

"not at all"

lol, that was funny :p

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 12:42 PM
Nickolodeon? Did I even spell this right?

As you can see, I'm not a fan.

lol, DZNUTZ about your comment eluding to what my wife has in the oven. But, I'd rather invest my money in Shrek :D

Spaztic
04-24-2002, 12:48 PM
........i'm saving my money now!

DZNUTZ
04-24-2002, 01:04 PM
cmon ..nick aint dat bad....
who remembers "U can't do that on television?!??! LMFAO

Supperdog
04-24-2002, 05:12 PM
spongebob owns you all

Snoopy7548
04-24-2002, 05:14 PM
lol, nickelodeon had the best shows, remember hey dude, wild and crazy kids, what would u do, family double dare, clarissa explains it all, and that arcade show, man those were the days:D

maneatingcow
04-24-2002, 09:20 PM
Nick Arcade was the bomb... and yes, I WILL be purchasing this game... why you ask? 2 words.... Invader Zim... wait, is Zim a word? :D

Snoopy7548
04-25-2002, 03:18 PM
invader zim is soooo awesome lol, the one where he got the huge pimple is so funny. nick arcade or whatver it was was sooo cool. whenever i watched it, i always thought that if i was on it, i would win it so easily:D